Blackfeather Woods Yes, I am the father of those Squealing Furry Patatoes
Atâtak Atsanik
918 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
While he thought the rolling of his eyes to be rather childish, the ghost did not voice his opinion. Relating one’s actions to such a word wasn’t the least bit respectful, usually, and he was there to mend things, not break them further. Mentally, he waved it off as if it’d never happened, giving his attention, instead, to what the tank had to say. “Then I will serve the pack, and the Brotherhood, just as I have in the past,” he stated, mind already set. Though the other had, more or less, mentioned his disinterest in the regaining of the trust that was once between them, that did not weaken the Inuit’s resolve. His people were beings of pride, of family and loyalty, and he would not dishonour that by acting in any other way. He’d accomplish what he planned to do, and that was final.

“Unfair?” he repeated, giving a shake of his head as the word left his maw. “It doesn’t sound that way at all. Though Scarlett will remain unrelated to me in every way from now on, I accept full responsibility for her actions, as well as my own.” He’d repeated his story over and over, getting out what he had to say, but never had he plan on forcing the blame onto someone else. It was his doing, all of it. Even though he’d had no say over what the albino had done, she’d been his responsibility at the time, and so he would pay for her ignorance. “I’ll patrol the borders and take on any task demanded of me until you think I’ve redeemed myself.” Kove had no problem with completing the necessary actions in order to acquire what he’d possessed in the past. Turning back the clock was an impossible feat, but climbing back up the levels one has fallen from was not. It was possible, and he would do whatever it took to accomplish that.

Kove had to refrain from glaring at Burke, then, when his son was brought up. He could understand his dislike of the child’s presence, but couldn’t help but feel protective of the kid. Xan was his child, after all, related through blood. It made sense for him to feel that way, though he could not let it show through. No matter what, he would protect the younger, but, unconsciously, he understood the need to make him understand the situation. “Alexander will prove himself, I can assure you of that,” he said then. “And he knows how packs work, so don’t worry about his actions.” He was an arrogant boy, enjoying the feeling that came with getting his way above nearly everything else, but he wasn’t stupid. Hardheaded and brash, maybe, but not some fool.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Yes, I am the father of those Squealing Furry Patatoes - by Kove - October 12, 2015, 01:30 AM