Blackfeather Woods This time I will do it right.
1,707 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Therapist
Master Guardian
Pietro feel free to jump in this thread when you have time or not! :3 Too cute not to reply. 

Burke didn't realize he had closed his eyes so when he felt something against his muzzle he blinked his eyes open. His pale eyes fell on the dark female. Instantly a bit of a smile tugged on his face. What he didn't know yet was that she would have his eyes. He licked over the top of her head and nudged her gently so she could find his chest and lay safely by him. "Look at you, my little girl," he spoke softly. It was a private moment, not that she could hear him yet, but she could feel and smell him. He wanted to be important for her. 

Basically he would be there for her the next few months, and even after that, since otherwise the pup wouldn't even survive. Burke realized he was back to licking her, his warm tongue moving over her head and back, even bits of her side. "Bet you will be just as badass as your mother. Better not bring boys home because then Daddy will have to kick their butts," he pointed out, he smiled a bit at that thought. It would be sooner that Potema would bring someone home rather than this little girl.
[Image: 141skqx.png]
Guardian, Mentor and Therapist
Messages In This Thread
This time I will do it right. - by Burke - October 13, 2015, 10:32 AM
RE: This time I will do it right. - by Kendra - October 13, 2015, 05:40 PM
RE: This time I will do it right. - by Burke - October 13, 2015, 05:56 PM
RE: This time I will do it right. - by Pietro - October 14, 2015, 10:01 PM
RE: This time I will do it right. - by Kendra - October 25, 2015, 05:15 AM
RE: This time I will do it right. - by Burke - October 25, 2015, 11:25 AM
RE: This time I will do it right. - by Pietro - October 30, 2015, 08:55 PM
RE: This time I will do it right. - by Burke - November 08, 2015, 05:22 PM
RE: This time I will do it right. - by Pietro - November 12, 2015, 11:51 AM