Blackfeather Woods And burn the gloomy world to ashes
Kunujâk
970 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
As the male went on with his words, Xan could only give a nod of his head. There was a certain vibe around the woods that made him feel far livelier than he ever had back in the valley. Due to a minor case of oppression, perhaps, though he didn’t yet know enough of that concept to even begin to relate to it. In truth, however, he’d just been a troublesome child, and troublesome children were bound to be reprimanded at some point or another. It just so happened he was chastised nearly every single time he tried to step out of line, and that had never sat well with him. No matter, it was all over now. No longer was he in a territory full of family members destined to part ways with him, or surrounded by beings who worshiped a false king. He had been told there was only one ruler, Meldresi, and he enjoyed viewing the world that way.

Studying the taller wolf, he debated on whether or not he should reveal the trades he wished to pursue. Letting him know couldn’t really do any harm, could it? Of course not. “I’ve been working on the Warrior trade,” Xan informed him, pride easily detected in his voice. “I’m interested in the Chronicler and Naturalist trades, too.” He’d enjoyed hearing stories from his father, which had lead to him developing an interest in telling his own stories—though anything he came up with would most likely be heavily influenced by his dad’s tales. Nature, too, piqued his curiosity, but not nearly as much as the other two trades he wished to pursue. Becoming a true warrior was his top priority, even though he was still quite young.
I can give it all to you, will you take it all from me
If love is a joke, then use me ruthlessly
Threads are titled after lyrics from Block B's “Toy”
Messages In This Thread
And burn the gloomy world to ashes - by Xan - October 07, 2015, 11:32 AM
RE: And burn the gloomy world to ashes - by Akela - October 11, 2015, 07:03 PM
RE: And burn the gloomy world to ashes - by Xan - October 12, 2015, 02:42 AM
RE: And burn the gloomy world to ashes - by Akela - October 12, 2015, 05:15 PM
RE: And burn the gloomy world to ashes - by Xan - October 12, 2015, 06:02 PM
RE: And burn the gloomy world to ashes - by Akela - October 14, 2015, 09:28 PM
RE: And burn the gloomy world to ashes - by Xan - October 15, 2015, 12:01 AM
RE: And burn the gloomy world to ashes - by Akela - October 18, 2015, 06:35 PM