I don't smoke, but sometimes I need a long drag
The moon wears silver armor that shines brightly through the darkness.
283 Posts
Ooc — LordGir
'She's Light?' Nishu never judged Rain's weight or didn't really pay attention to that. Although he himself is normally strong and well fit he wasn't sure if he should consider Rain as being light. Now he doubted, it was more likely another member of Sunspire. In question of doing what is right he had no choice but to delay his search. He was starting to feel weak again like he was about to collapse any second. But Nishu stood firm, 'Not here, not yet.'

Nishu jumped down to join the male wolf. He had a bit of trouble keeping balance but it didn't slow him. "If she is light then assistance is unnecessary. Let's go! The sooner we get there the better." He said, wanting to rush this quickly. In reality he wasn't able to go as 'quickly' as he wanted but it would keep him awake long enough to make it over there.

"Are you sure she is from Sunspire?" He asked wanting to know if this wasn't a mistake. Nishu was starting to suspect that he might be getting lead into a trap. He didn't really get any good description from the guy. To settle this he asked, "Do you atleast have the name of who I must pick up?" But in the end that wouldn't really help. Nishu himself didn't know the names of all the members here in the pack.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I don't smoke, but sometimes I need a long drag - by Nishu Inte - October 16, 2015, 11:26 AM