Silvertip Mountain The wolf on top of the mountain did not fall there
The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works, is the family.
1,066 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Guardian
Private 
@June

It was late afternoon when Steady reached the south side of the mountain, finding a ledge on which to sun himself. It was getting late and he wouldn't be able to enjoy it for long. His thigh ached from its recent injury, and chasing after that fox hadn't helped it, either. Steady had been patrolling when he seen the fox trying to ravage a cache. As fast as the black male was, he was no match for the fox. But, at least for now, it was gone and their food was safe again.

Even now, as he took a rest, his eyes still scanned the mountain below him, looking for anything, or anyone out of place. It surprised him a little how comfortable he got here so quickly. He had only ever known one home, his father's pack, but now he had a new one, led by his brother. He wondered what other changes might be in store for him, but since there was no way to know, he pushed those thoughts aside, and settled on thoughts of the present. At the moment, all seemed quiet and peaceful. Still, he kept his eyes wide open.
~I am a wolf. It's my nature to be kind, gentle and loving. But know this: When it comes to matter of protecting my friends, family, and heart—don't trifle with me, for I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know.~
Feel free to tag Steady if needed. Unless otherwise asked, all threads are AW.

Messages In This Thread
The wolf on top of the mountain did not fall there - by Steady - October 16, 2015, 08:09 PM