Blackfeather Woods And burn the gloomy world to ashes
Kunujâk
970 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Even before he knew the meaning of the word ‘warrior’, Xan had known he wished to be one. The trade called to him, awakening the more feral side of his instincts. His stubbornness made him reluctant to ever back down from the offer of a battle, as did his pride. In the future, it could prove either to be an asset or his downfall, depending on how he used it. His head bobbed in a quick nod when the elder repeated his words, seeming to confirm what the child had said. “I’ll look for them later,” he said, uncertain what else to do with what he’d said. The Inuit didn’t know who he would be seeking out later, as the man had not given names, but it was good to know he wouldn’t be made to learn everything on his own.

The child’s head tilted a whit as the dark lupine took a step back, but the reasoning behind the movement was quickly revealed to him. Show him what he could do? No problem there—well, aside from the fact that he’d yet to actually start any real training. He knew only what his instincts drove him to do, and what had given him results earlier in life. Still, Xan wasn’t one to back down from a challenge. “Okay,” he stated lowly, queer eyes trailing over the larger wolf’s form. The last time he’d gone against an adult had not ended well for him, but surely this would be different. He was older now, he’d grown. Obviously, it wasn’t enough, but try telling the Apaata boy that. Not needing to be told twice, he charged forward, jaws opening as he aimed for the man’s ankle. Even if he managed to secure his mouth around his leg, there was no way he’d be able to do any actual damage.
I can give it all to you, will you take it all from me
If love is a joke, then use me ruthlessly
Threads are titled after lyrics from Block B's “Toy”
Messages In This Thread
And burn the gloomy world to ashes - by Xan - October 07, 2015, 11:32 AM
RE: And burn the gloomy world to ashes - by Akela - October 11, 2015, 07:03 PM
RE: And burn the gloomy world to ashes - by Xan - October 12, 2015, 02:42 AM
RE: And burn the gloomy world to ashes - by Akela - October 12, 2015, 05:15 PM
RE: And burn the gloomy world to ashes - by Xan - October 12, 2015, 06:02 PM
RE: And burn the gloomy world to ashes - by Akela - October 14, 2015, 09:28 PM
RE: And burn the gloomy world to ashes - by Xan - October 15, 2015, 12:01 AM
RE: And burn the gloomy world to ashes - by Akela - October 18, 2015, 06:35 PM