Phoenix Maplewood Hello?
Mama Bear
1,006 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Scarlett looked a bit relieved when she was able to help him by keeping him company. She was not only helping him but it might also be good for her to tell him her story. "I'm always glad to help," she spoke in a soft tone and a gentle quirk of her lips. She hoped the skinny male wasn't too cold now the winter was coming in. She did want to keep her boundaries and not piss off Saena. Scarlett smiled a bit at his joke that he couldn't really run away. "For now it doesn't feel like it is getting better," she admitted softly, feeling a bit ashamed for even thinking like that. Normally she would never think so negatively.

"Well it sort of all starts when I was little. Because my family didn't accept my looks so to say. Alas back to now. I found my mate. He was from Black Feather Woods, but... He was so nice and perfect. But as soon as I got pregnant he left to his family someone North. He left me alone for most of the time. It was embarrassing because a good friend needed to take care of me. He was there when the pups were born but soon after he left again. Then that good friend became the alpha because I was so busy with taking care of the little ones. Alas, then he threatened that if I wouldn't mate him that he would leave. Until recently I thought he died on his week long trip but now I am starting to think that he left us. I am not really a dominant female. I can't be an alpha, especially not if you compare me to Saena. I don't feel happy in that position. I then decided after meeting Saena to come here. My mate, or well ex-mate, at the time didn't agree. He said horrible things to me, referring to my family that bullied me. I told him all those things in confidence and.. yeah. He just used that against me. Then I really wanted to leave. My daughters chose for me, but my son went with his father back to Black Feather. It saddens me because it is no pack for a child! They do all these horrible things and it is all dark," she stated.

Her red eyes turned sad and looked at Reek. "That is the gist of it. Or well-- no not all. I -- That female who trespassed. I helped kill her! I never really.. I would never even want to --" The female was really struggling with this. "I think she was killed because I couldn't control all the hurt I was hiding," she whispered, confessing her nightmarish thoughts.
Messages In This Thread
Hello? - by Scarlett - October 29, 2015, 01:15 PM
RE: Hello? - by Reek - October 29, 2015, 04:21 PM
RE: Hello? - by Scarlett - October 30, 2015, 10:20 AM
RE: Hello? - by Reek - October 30, 2015, 01:34 PM
RE: Hello? - by Scarlett - October 31, 2015, 04:23 AM
RE: Hello? - by Reek - October 31, 2015, 09:48 AM
RE: Hello? - by Scarlett - October 31, 2015, 11:10 AM
RE: Hello? - by Reek - November 02, 2015, 12:25 PM
RE: Hello? - by Scarlett - November 02, 2015, 02:47 PM
RE: Hello? - by Reek - November 03, 2015, 01:22 PM
RE: Hello? - by Scarlett - November 04, 2015, 04:54 AM