Sawtooth Spire Animal instinct
50 Posts
Ooc —
It's perfectly fine! That happens to me all the time.. :c

Turning his attention back to the male, the looked him over, glancing ever to subtly at the features he held. It was only like him to locate the opposer's attributes and weak spots, even to one of his own pack. Despite the lack of trust it shown, he didn't seek to break the habit. One could never be to sure about who truly was their friend or foe. As he once thought his parents were something they truly weren't. 

His name was foreign as well, the same language his originated from. Maybe everyone received a blank slate when they joined, and it hadn't been just words. The male have a slight smile, one that came indifferent to his own current emotion. His blank gaze and intimidating facial features gave no room for hints of exuberant joy. Ultimately, he just wasn't that type. But for the sake of introductions, he loosened his clenched stance, his eyes draining of his rigid gaze. In it's place, a formal look, not unfriendly but not too friendly. The last thing he needed was to let this male think he had let down his guard. A repeat of the bird thief was in no line of desire.

"Yes, I suppose I am lucky" He replied, in all honesty. His eyes wandered for a minute, as if he was expecting the cat to jump out at them while they were unaware of its presence. His eyes turned back to Aariak, his eyes meeting the the other's. "Thank you. You are most definitely an asset to this pack" He commented, the best he could get at to a compliment.
Messages In This Thread
Animal instinct - by Currawong - September 17, 2015, 05:35 PM
RE: Animal instinct - by Aariak - September 22, 2015, 01:15 PM
RE: Animal instinct - by Currawong - September 30, 2015, 12:24 PM
RE: Animal instinct - by Aariak - October 02, 2015, 11:19 AM
RE: Animal instinct - by Currawong - October 14, 2015, 03:20 PM
RE: Animal instinct - by Aariak - October 18, 2015, 12:42 PM
RE: Animal instinct - by Currawong - October 22, 2015, 03:32 PM
RE: Animal instinct - by Aariak - October 23, 2015, 08:19 AM
RE: Animal instinct - by Currawong - November 04, 2015, 05:43 PM
RE: Animal instinct - by Aariak - November 06, 2015, 01:34 PM
RE: Animal instinct - by Currawong - November 12, 2015, 03:21 PM