Moonspear shrouded by the platinum
I'd rather die with someone than let that person die before my eyes
261 Posts
Ooc — Rain
Consciousness slowly came to Rain bringing with it a dull throbbing pain from her injured leg. A groan made it's way up her throat as she lifted her head, blinking her eyes to clear them of sleep. Her head turned to inspect her wounded leg, hoping that Blue had been able to set the bone correctly. Red puffy skin covered with a large healing scab revealed that she had been asleep for quite some time, but that the wound was mending. Slowly she pushed her leg out, but even an inch made her wince. Rain sighed, leaving her leg to rest against the cool ground.

Glancing around the cave in search of Blue Willow, something began to nag at her. She did not recognize the cave. Had she been moved further away from the territory or had they brought her within Blacktail Deer Plateau to care for her? A brief memory of Dante leaving to find her pack flickered across her mind. How long had she been asleep? Was her pack coming for her? And where was she now? The only upside she could see was that the current resting place was more spacious and made it easier for her to breathe.  

Her ears perked at the sound of a soft bark at the entrance of the cave. Back lit by the sun stood one of the two wolves she was most loyal too, Amekaze. Uncontrollably her tail began to brush the floor, swirling particles of dust into the air. She could not remember how long it had been since she had last seen her loving Alpha. Rain immediately called out to her, "
Amekaze! If I was able, I would come greet you properly." Her eyes softened as she took in the sight of Ame, feeling her heart filled with love and joy at seeing her Alpha again. But Nishu flashed into her thoughts and her heart skipped a beat. "Where is Nishu?" She looked for him behind Ame, but there was no other with the Alpha. Fear stilled her wagging tail, and squeezed her chest. If he was not there, then had he been killed? She did not want to believe it. Her eyes desperately searched Ame's face in hopes of receiving a positive answer and fear of hearing the latter.
Messages In This Thread
shrouded by the platinum - by Amekaze - November 12, 2015, 01:29 AM
RE: shrouded by the platinum - by Rain - November 12, 2015, 11:02 AM
RE: shrouded by the platinum - by Amekaze - November 12, 2015, 10:36 PM