Ankyra Sound not afraid of the storm that comes my way
ásabragr
641 Posts
Ooc — torvi
Guardian
haha. It's ok Tev doesn't really like Charon too much right now b/c his pride's been wounded. xD

“I don't really remember it,” He shrugged, despite that it bothered him nevertheless. Could he claim that it was truly the fact that they'd left the Bay that bothered him or the fact that Charon had went over Thistle's head to do it? Not that, truly, any of it pertained to Kjalarr. It had happened when they'd assumed he was dead, though it had certainly sounded as if Charon had been trying to place the blame of their small numbers at his feet. Even if things had gone different, he doubted his presence would have made a difference. What was one child in the run of things? Perhaps it was Kjalarr's inherited dislike of authority that caused him to be so weary of Charon, but the insults thrown his way definitely hadn't helped, either. 

It was not so easy for Kjalarr to forget them, or his behavior. It was not easy to brush it under the rug like it had never happened: because it had happened and even Floki had been there to witness it all. “Oh,” Jade Fern Grove had been on relatively good standing with the neighboring packs, from what he'd understood so he had a hard time trying to imagine what it would be like to compete for resources with another pack. 

“So, you lead Ankyra Sound? That's pretty cool. I didn't mean to intrude...I didn't think anyone lived here.” He hadn't smelled anything, but he supposed as it was presently, that didn't always mean a place was entirely deserted. It had been barren during his first visit here, at least. “No, the way I understand it is he decided he was going to step all over my mother's authority and just up and move the pack somewhere else. I think they merged with another pack in the area.” So, really, in Kjalarr's (potentially extremely cruel view of Charon currently) mind Charon didn't deserve the credit. He was just taking what Ragnar had built and moved it elsewhere.

please send all PM's to kivaluk

1/3 threads
you still wonder if you're
a ferocious beast or a saint
but you're neither because
you're infinitely more —

Messages In This Thread
not afraid of the storm that comes my way - by Kjalarr - November 14, 2015, 06:43 AM
RE: not afraid of the storm that comes my way - by Caiaphas - November 14, 2015, 11:29 AM
RE: not afraid of the storm that comes my way - by Kjalarr - November 14, 2015, 01:52 PM
RE: not afraid of the storm that comes my way - by Caiaphas - November 14, 2015, 03:28 PM
RE: not afraid of the storm that comes my way - by Kjalarr - November 15, 2015, 06:24 AM
RE: not afraid of the storm that comes my way - by Caiaphas - November 15, 2015, 04:08 PM
RE: not afraid of the storm that comes my way - by Kjalarr - November 15, 2015, 07:51 PM
RE: not afraid of the storm that comes my way - by Caiaphas - November 16, 2015, 06:10 PM
RE: not afraid of the storm that comes my way - by Kjalarr - November 21, 2015, 07:38 AM
RE: not afraid of the storm that comes my way - by Caiaphas - November 21, 2015, 06:47 PM
RE: not afraid of the storm that comes my way - by Kjalarr - November 21, 2015, 07:18 PM
RE: not afraid of the storm that comes my way - by Caiaphas - November 27, 2015, 06:19 PM
RE: not afraid of the storm that comes my way - by Kjalarr - November 29, 2015, 05:41 AM
RE: not afraid of the storm that comes my way - by Caiaphas - November 30, 2015, 11:26 AM