Moonspear You are my summer
ásabragr
641 Posts
Ooc — torvi
Guardian
Tev took the shake of Wildfire's head as it had been meant: that the name Frostfur did not strike her as familiar. He hadn't expected it to be familiar to her, in truth, but he didn't know how well Scimitar and Bazi were known (or alternatively not known) and held onto some small sliver of hope that she might have known them. Or of them; but he wasn't disappointed that she didn't. Her quiet contemplation caused his ears to lower slightly as he thought through the following words. “It was the hardest choice I've ever had to make,” Tev admitted in hushed tones — as if he were sharing a secret with her. In a way, he sort of was. Tev felt bad about it, like he shouldn't have had any trouble picking the Loðbrok's (since Charon had made it clear that he wasn't a Loðbrok) over the Frostfurs but that was not the truth. He wasn't afraid of Charon or his outbursts per say but Tev didn't want to deal with another temper tantrum from the Alpha Male of Moonspear and so he chose not to really bring it up. At all. Yet, Wildfire had asked and Tev saw no reason to lie or to withhold the information from her. She gave him the impression that she understood and he appreciated it and did not want to be a prick by being tight-lipped.

Tev offered her a soft smile when she spoke about being glad that he was here now, tail beating against the ground for a few seconds. “That's good,” Tev offered, eager to get the attention off of him. He wasn't quite the vain boy of his pup-hood and in this particular instance he didn't exactly find himself relishing alone in the spotlight. It turned back to him, fairly, however, when Wildfire posed her next questions; this time upping the challenge. She had forced him to think outside the box of 'here and now' which was the box that Tev tried to keep himself in. Instead, she encouraged him to look to his future and try to guess what might be awaiting him. Answering some of it would be easy but the rest of it he couldn't say.

“I would like to be a warden and outrider by that time,” Check the easy response. As he considered the more harder part his brow furrowed slightly. “Apart from that I can't really say. I don't pretend to know what the future has in store for me. I try to focus on what's happening here and now.” He didn't want to set his expectations high so he did not feel the harsh disappointment when it did not come to fruition. “Now, your turn. What about you?”

please send all PM's to kivaluk

1/3 threads
you still wonder if you're
a ferocious beast or a saint
but you're neither because
you're infinitely more —

Messages In This Thread
You are my summer - by Wildfire - November 23, 2015, 06:28 PM
RE: You are my summer - by Kjalarr - November 23, 2015, 07:29 PM
RE: You are my summer - by Wildfire - November 23, 2015, 07:43 PM
RE: You are my summer - by Kjalarr - November 23, 2015, 07:59 PM
RE: You are my summer - by Wildfire - November 23, 2015, 08:10 PM