Barrow Fields i would ask, almost insist, on treating you kind and fair
i'm a hold my cards close, i'm a wreck what i love most
123 Posts
Ooc —
Her attempt to make him face-plant his scrum had miscarried as he braced his hale neck against her dump-truck-rump and reared his head back effortlessly. He admired her bottom-side up -- she had to wonder how many chins he had beheld to his own horror -- and with a lip pucker (and a dearth of lessons learned from his last act of vandalism), laid another big one on her. Unsanitary, wet, and handsomely gift-wrapped in dragon breath. She wanted to tear his tongue from his mouth. "EUAAAGHHHHHHH! FREAK!" Squealing, Lusca lost her footing and lumbered backwards over his battle-ship gray cape. Quickly righting herself the wretch swung about to snarl in his face, drool hanging in ropes around her gums.

Moving to straddle him (and thus immobilize), she tried to scruff him with her teeth. If her hold was a success, she would then yank Tachyon against her chest and stare down the smoking gun-barrel of her snout. However, despite this being a show of dominance over him, he would likely spin it as her playing his Reindeer games. "Demobed to Peathant Athfayf." Shoving him away with a dismissive hmph, Lu shuddered and wiped her tongue against the dirt, scrubbing his kiss away with the deliberate swipe of an ankle and privately speculating on what carcinogenic diseases she had contracted this time from the recesses of his mouth. Especially if mushpig was a regular fixture of his diet. 

Around him her sable brow seemed to be permanently stapled above her eyes as a petulant scrunch -- she huffed, withholding the all but insurmountable urge to sock it to him. He would just run, and she would not give chase. Wounding his pride some more seemed to be the best route to go and a clench of her jaw temporarily smothered the fire in her belly he continued to stoke with petrol and roast marshmallows over. "I would kiss the frog but then he would turn into a prince and I would be usurped, or betrothed, and both of those sound inconvenient for me." Lusca declared with a lofty upswing of her chin.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i would ask, almost insist, on treating you kind and fair - by Lusca - November 29, 2015, 11:55 PM