Moonspear an angel should never fall
ásabragr
641 Posts
Ooc — torvi
Guardian
I just realized they sort of remind me of Thor and Loki ... Tev = loud Thor; and Floki = quiet Loki, lol. xD I don't know about you but I'm insanely ok with that ;p.

Tev only rose into the daylight when it was absolutely necessary and his lessons was one exception in which he was happy to sacrifice himself to the light sensitivity his monochromacy gave him. Having his vision impaired was a small price to pay for the knowledge and gladly he paid it without complaint. He heard Floki's approach, ears roving back though he did not startle as his twin fell in step with him. There was slight surprise to see his twin up so early but he didn't question it. Not yet, anyway. For now, Tev reveled in the silence they shared, happy simply for his twin's presence. In truth, he didn't need conversation but it was nice when Floki ignited it by being the first to break the silence the twins had settled into. A soft chuckle rumbled in Tev's chest at the irony of his twins' inquiry. “I was going to ask you the same thing, Loki,” He teased his brother using what Tev considered could now be considered an affectionate nickname. He only remember that as a young child he always emitted the 'F' and ended up screaming “Loki” at his brother instead (because at the time Tev had the lungs of a horror movie girl and didn't quite grasp the notion of  “an inside voice”). Of course along with the nickname came the added irony of the God of Mischief. 

“Ah, actually it's a bit backwards for me. I haven't slept yet,” He hadn't told Charon and Floki of his “condition” — because he didn't want the potential attention that he might garner from it — mostly his failure to inform was simply because it didn't effect his usefulness to the pack. He just shouldered the night shift, was all. “I don't see well during the day so I tackle the night shift.” Sometimes it was kind of lonely, especially because Tev was a social creature and had previously suffered through the light sensitivity so that he wasn't alone (or perhaps didn't feel so alone). Regardless, he shrugged as if it wasn't a big deal because to him it truly wasn't. It had been that way since he'd could open his eyes (technically). He didn't know any different aside from the fact that the color of something or other had came up in conversation once and the realization had came not too long after that (as he vehemently argued that it was gray not red). 

“So I met Wildfire a couple days ago,” Tev offered in attempt to steer their conversation in a different (and better) direction.

please send all PM's to kivaluk

1/3 threads
you still wonder if you're
a ferocious beast or a saint
but you're neither because
you're infinitely more —

Messages In This Thread
an angel should never fall - by Kjalarr - November 30, 2015, 05:06 PM
RE: an angel should never fall - by Floki - December 02, 2015, 12:52 PM
RE: an angel should never fall - by Kjalarr - December 02, 2015, 03:13 PM
RE: an angel should never fall - by Floki - December 02, 2015, 09:47 PM
RE: an angel should never fall - by Kjalarr - December 03, 2015, 02:54 PM