Chimera Fields Compass
ásabragr
641 Posts
Ooc — torvi
Guardian
I hope you don't mind little ol' me. I couldn't resist. <3

Tev had been scouting the territories that resides somewhat close to Moonspear — though close wasn't particularly a good word to use for he'd had to cross at least two other territories before he arrived in Chimera Fields. Still, Tev saw a certain advantage to holding even a basic mental map of different territories within the Wilds. It would aid him at trekking them, and perhaps in offering advice to others of the best paths to seek out and take. To aim to learn them all was surely some kind of madness but Tev had a good memory though he worked to keep his ambitions small. For now, anyway. 

As Tev kept a steady pace, pausing here and there to take stock of any landmarks that might help him to draw the mental map within his mind, snow had begun to fall. At first, he assumed it to be rain, not having sight well enough to discern the white flakes due to the light sensitivity his monochromacy cursed blessed him with. Yet, it couldn't be rain. It didn't sound like rain. Ears slicked back to rest at half mast as his steps ceased in their entirety, muzzle thrust skyward as they fell and melted upon black, leathery appendage and thin fur of his muzzle. He had no word for this weather, though there was something sort of soothing to the soft sound of it's fall, soundless as it fell to the earth. 

So caught up in enjoying the marvel of seeing snow fall for the first time in his life, the young Viking didn't even notice the fire kissed woman he'd unknowingly been approaching. “What is this?” He murmured aloud to himself, awestruck and presently (perhaps dangerously) unaware of his surroundings.

please send all PM's to kivaluk

1/3 threads
you still wonder if you're
a ferocious beast or a saint
but you're neither because
you're infinitely more —

Messages In This Thread
Compass - by Tuwawi RIP - December 03, 2015, 01:05 AM
RE: Compass - by Kjalarr - December 05, 2015, 06:41 PM
RE: Compass - by Tuwawi RIP - December 06, 2015, 02:40 PM
RE: Compass - by Kjalarr - December 06, 2015, 04:28 PM
RE: Compass - by Tuwawi RIP - December 26, 2015, 04:58 PM