Chimera Fields Compass
ásabragr
641 Posts
Ooc — torvi
Guardian
The sound of approaching footfalls drew Tev out of his contemplative trance as he attempted to place a name to the weird flakes falling from the sky — discernible to him in the slight shadows they cast only because they passed close by his eyes. That was how he knew what it was and that it definitely wasn't rain but beyond that he was clueless. It seemed relatively harmless — if not cold. Eyes of Caribbean blue with their rings of silver around the pupil lowered to her silhouette as it approached, unaware that her coat was as brilliantly colored as Wildfire's own and would he have been able to see in color he would have made some sort of remark about it. Tev picked up on her jest easily enough but he saw no reason not to respond to it with nothing short of honesty. “No,” He admitted softly. “I was born mid-spring. This is the first time I've experienced winter,” Perhaps letting on that he was younger than nine months, which was the official age of adulthood by pack standards, wasn't the best idea but he had no reason to hide. He understood that out here he was on his own and while the scent of Moonspear upon his coat might aid him it did not warrant him protection. Protection that, arrogantly he felt, he didn't need (apparently he forgot his lesson about arrogance).

“A little ways north,” He responded amused. “My family does hail from the far North, though.” Or so he'd been told. The Vikings were all over, they raided and conquered and colonized and it was no surprise that Ragnar had found a home in Stavanger Bay. Even if her wolves no longer called the Bay home. He squinted slightly as he brazenly took a few curious steps closer, noting the strange device around her neck. “What's that thing around your neck? Does it hurt?” He inquired with unbidden wonder. “Sorry, I don't mean to be rude,” He murmured sheepishly a few heart beats later. Sometimes in his quest to stifle his curiosity he often forgot to take in courtesies of others. “I'm Tevinter, but you can call me Tev, if you want.” He introduced himself to her with a friendly wag of his tail. 

please send all PM's to kivaluk

1/3 threads
you still wonder if you're
a ferocious beast or a saint
but you're neither because
you're infinitely more —

Messages In This Thread
Compass - by Tuwawi RIP - December 03, 2015, 01:05 AM
RE: Compass - by Kjalarr - December 05, 2015, 06:41 PM
RE: Compass - by Tuwawi RIP - December 06, 2015, 02:40 PM
RE: Compass - by Kjalarr - December 06, 2015, 04:28 PM
RE: Compass - by Tuwawi RIP - December 26, 2015, 04:58 PM