Moonspear My kind
ásabragr
641 Posts
Ooc — torvi
Guardian
hehe. ;-)

Tev watched the furious movement of her tail, following it's progress as it paused as she realized (he assumed) that he wasn't Floki. A small chuckle rumbled in his chest, finding it amusing that he was still mistaken for his twin despite the ugly wounds turning scars that marred his previously flawless platinum silver fur of his muzzle. Tev didn't find her lapse in enthusiasm to be insulting, letting it roll of his shoulders with a cheeky little smirk reminiscent of his deceased father's rather infamous one tugging at the edges of his lips. Being mostly identical twins tended to confuse even the best of wolves. Even Charon had initially mistaken him for Floki at first. That was not something Tev had in Jade Fern Grove: he was unique in that respect, and perhaps it was that fact alone that he didn't harbor any internal irritation at having an identical twin: because he hadn't grown up with his identical twin. Not growing up with Floki gave Tev a distinct appreciation of his twin that he might never have had otherwise. He was constantly reminding himself not to take advantage — very different from the selfish boy he'd been before the (first) bear incident.

Wildfire's tail had begun to wag at the previous speed anyway before she greeted him. “Good morning,” The scarred Northman returned, catching her cheery mood as if it were contagious. And in ways, it sort of was. “Nothing much really,” Tev offered her a lofty shrug of his broad shoulders. “Just finished a patrol and was going to head back to my den for my beauty rest.” He joked, because y'know being that handsome was work and required lots of rest. He hadn't told anyone but Floki about his “impairment” because he didn't think it was a huge deal and someone had to cover the night shift. It might as well be someone who was comfortable with the subdued, (sometimes) sleepy atmosphere of the dark. “What about you? Got anything big planned for the day?” He returned the question in kind.

please send all PM's to kivaluk

1/3 threads
you still wonder if you're
a ferocious beast or a saint
but you're neither because
you're infinitely more —

Messages In This Thread
My kind - by Wildfire - December 07, 2015, 07:16 PM
RE: My kind - by Kjalarr - December 08, 2015, 06:02 PM
RE: My kind - by Wildfire - December 09, 2015, 10:38 AM
RE: My kind - by Kjalarr - December 09, 2015, 03:32 PM
RE: My kind - by Mistywind - December 10, 2015, 01:12 AM