Moonspear My kind
ásabragr
641 Posts
Ooc — torvi
Guardian
“Something like that,” Tev responded with a coy quirk of his lips and a slight roll of his broad shoulders. He spared a glimpse at the skyline, attempting to judge how much time he had before sunrise as best he was able before his gaze fell back upon Wifi. “I'm not real tired yet,” It was true but he also said it because he wasn't ready to end their conversation just yet. “Maybe I can keep you company, if you want?” He put the offer out there for her to either accept or decline as she so wished. He wouldn't have taken it personally if she refused his offer, but he could not claim that he wasn't hoping (maybe just a little) that she would accept his offer of “tour” companionship. 

Her attention was diverted from him as a sound broke through their conversation. He, too, had heard it, his ears slicking back to rest atop his head at half mast before they cupped forth, alert and attentive as he attempted to pinpoint it's area of origin. “I heard it too,” And for a moment he took a soft breath, unsure of why he jumped to such a conclusion but said in a low whisper, “Oh man, I hope it's not mom.” She had told him she was doing better, yet, he couldn't help but worry for her. Charon had mentioned something about her needing him — Tev — and he was a protector by nature. He wasn't sure how to exactly deal with tears but he was willing to learn if it meant seeing Thistle happy again.

Before the two of them could really set off to investigate an woman (girl?) draped in stark ivory stepped into Tev's monochromatic line of sight, taking form as she drew nearer to them. Instinctively, he shifted closer to Wildfire, flanking her so that he, too, had a straight on line of sight to the newcomer. She introduced herself, albeit awkwardly, and confessed that she felt lonely and that she might have over-reacted. Tev opted for silence, though he spared a clueless glance at Wildfire. Though he understood loneliness on all kind of horrific levels (that he never wanted to experience again) he wasn't very adept at dealing with ...girls; and it seemed Mistywind seemed to be focused upon Wildfire for it was his companion that she addressed and further asked the name of. 

please send all PM's to kivaluk

1/3 threads
you still wonder if you're
a ferocious beast or a saint
but you're neither because
you're infinitely more —

Messages In This Thread
My kind - by Wildfire - December 07, 2015, 07:16 PM
RE: My kind - by Kjalarr - December 08, 2015, 06:02 PM
RE: My kind - by Wildfire - December 09, 2015, 10:38 AM
RE: My kind - by Kjalarr - December 09, 2015, 03:32 PM
RE: My kind - by Mistywind - December 10, 2015, 01:12 AM