Blackfeather Woods I wanna hate you
Atâtak Atsanik
918 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
To speak his mind was not always the most appealing thing to do. There were often moments in which he much preferred being left alone to think, to figure things out and decide on matters without any outside voices interrupting him. He held nothing against anyone, it was simply the way he’d always been. A wolf who hid his emotions as often and as well as the Inuit did was bound to grow accustomed to a quiet lifestyle, and that he did. To keep to himself was a good thing every now and again, but occasionally it led to troubling situations, and even more troubling feelings. Keeping everything bottled up and locked away was unhealthy, both for the mind and body, and so there were days he sought out an ear to listen. It was not such a day for him, currently, yet he did not brush the younger male off. Instead, he returned the nod with that of his own, then contemplated his offer to hear the elder out. It was enticing, perhaps overly so, and soon had him turning his focus to the patchwork wolf.

The issue was not with sharing his inner turmoil, but with deciding exactly where to begin. Should it be with his sorrow over the death of the Queen, and how he didn’t believe he could ever repay her? Or, perhaps, his desire to hate that which he once loved—or continued to love, despite all that had happened. Feelings as strong as the ones he’d held were not so easily tossed away, he learned, yet he knew he needed and wanted to. They did him no good, he needed to move on. In the hopes that speaking of it might relieve him of his unrequited desire, Kove settled upon sharing with the boy the state of his emotions. A rarity, really, for one who was often so set on appearing to be without them.

“There is,” he finally admitted, hesitant at first to continue. It was not in his nature to share what filled his mind so easily, but considering how long he’d known the younger male, he felt it fine to make an exception. Just this once. “Have you ever cared so deeply for someone that not seeing them brought you pain? That you felt it was your sole purpose in life to protect them?” Again, he paused, settling his fiery gaze on the other in an unconscious attempt to gauge his reaction. It was second nature, by then, something he couldn’t quite help. “Tell me, Cicero, do you have any idea how to get rid of those feelings? It seems impossible right now, which is why I ask. Have any secret methods you’d like to share with me?” Honestly, he didn’t expect a response. He valued the younger’s thoughts, but was unable to believe he could provide the answers needed.
Messages In This Thread
I wanna hate you - by Kove - December 08, 2015, 07:26 PM
RE: I wanna hate you - by Cicero - December 10, 2015, 03:53 PM
RE: I wanna hate you - by Kove - December 13, 2015, 06:41 AM
RE: I wanna hate you - by Cicero - December 13, 2015, 07:25 AM
RE: I wanna hate you - by Kove - December 17, 2015, 01:04 AM
RE: I wanna hate you - by Cicero - December 17, 2015, 06:50 AM
RE: I wanna hate you - by Kove - December 20, 2015, 07:27 PM
RE: I wanna hate you - by Cicero - December 28, 2015, 10:39 AM
RE: I wanna hate you - by Kove - December 29, 2015, 10:34 PM
RE: I wanna hate you - by Cicero - January 05, 2016, 02:44 AM
RE: I wanna hate you - by Kove - January 06, 2016, 07:25 PM