Blackfeather Woods I wanna hate you
Atâtak Atsanik
918 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Cicero was right. If the feelings he’d once possessed were to die away so quickly, then could he honestly say he ever loved her? It troubled him greatly, for he did not know the workings of his own heart. He had thought, at one point, that he’d loved the albino woman. That she was the only one for him, and that he would never be able to stay at the side of anyone but her—but that wasn’t true, was it? He had not remained at her side. When it’d come down to it, his sister had taken priority over the woman he’d claimed to love. A bond formed from blood alone had lured him away from someone he had told held his heart. That sad thing was, he hadn’t even known his sister too well. She’d gone missing so early on in life that he’d never been given the chance to truly grow beside her, to learn all about her in their younger years. Yet, even still, news of her being alive had had him rushing back to the place he’d been born, leaving Scarlett behind.

The memory, again, posed the question of whether or not he had truly ever loved her. And, to be brutally honest, he was beginning to think he never had.

“I no longer know what it is, or was, that I felt for her,” Kove announced, the words leaving his mouth on a sigh. “Being away from her bothers me, but… I am beginning to wonder if it is actually her I don’t like being away from.” At one point or another, he had to have felt some sort of attraction towards her, for they’d gone so far as to create a family together. When things started to get ugly, however, he did not fight for her. He did not fight to earn back her affections or attempt to mend what was breaking or already broken—all he had done was let it all play out, then dealt with the aftermath alone. When someone truly loves another, would they not fight to stay by their side? He’d witnessed love between those in his birth pack before, how they had remained together until their lives reached their ends. That was something he had wanted. To experience that same sensation, to feel the urge to remain at the side of a single woman for the rest of his life, but he could not have that with Scarlett. He did not want that with Scarlett. “I can’t help but think that it’s not Scarlett I’m drawn to, but the fact that my daughters are with her.” The truth was being pulled to the surface, though the process was not nearly as fast-paced as he secretly wished it to be.
Messages In This Thread
I wanna hate you - by Kove - December 08, 2015, 07:26 PM
RE: I wanna hate you - by Cicero - December 10, 2015, 03:53 PM
RE: I wanna hate you - by Kove - December 13, 2015, 06:41 AM
RE: I wanna hate you - by Cicero - December 13, 2015, 07:25 AM
RE: I wanna hate you - by Kove - December 17, 2015, 01:04 AM
RE: I wanna hate you - by Cicero - December 17, 2015, 06:50 AM
RE: I wanna hate you - by Kove - December 20, 2015, 07:27 PM
RE: I wanna hate you - by Cicero - December 28, 2015, 10:39 AM
RE: I wanna hate you - by Kove - December 29, 2015, 10:34 PM
RE: I wanna hate you - by Cicero - January 05, 2016, 02:44 AM
RE: I wanna hate you - by Kove - January 06, 2016, 07:25 PM