Blackfeather Woods A Corpse in My Bed
hell hath no fury
637 Posts
Ooc — jal
Guardian
omggggg the feeeeellllss :3 I must have re-read that like 20 times oml

It was something, a smile. Whether it was a smile for the wrong reasons or the right, they always impacted on a much greater scale than she consciously thought. Unknowingly, Kove's faint smile was something different than to what she had woken up to each day. The dark, the cold, the emptiness. Even a small smile have hope for the future, that maybe things would be alright somewhere down the road. What she would never admit was that his unusually kind words made the blood rush to her cheeks, just a bit. While she refused to become soft there was a part of her that felt.. better. Shoving it to the back of her mind, she listened, hardly blinking at his words. Was he... flirting with her? The thought worried her. Did she.. flirt too? It was possible, by accident of course. The corners of her lips turned upward, a small smile reaching her face. She rarely smiled for the sake of it being unnecessary to her day to day survival. She had gone fine without the facial action until he went and made her all..mushy

She inwardly choked as he mentioned spending more time with her. Now this was getting weird. She had two choices; to evacuate the possible awkward situation like a loser but still have her ass from possible humiliation or play it cool, like she had any idea what was going on. "Well, something along the lines of that. Or I don't know what stalking through the woods and scaring classifies as," Her tone was amused yet her features remained neutral. Or as neutral as she could be at that point. "You just might" Her voice had softened, though was still reachable to the ear. 

"Yes, I got the feeling that perhaps he felt distant to you. Not that he feels that way anymore, but seeing as it was just after the move I thought some glorifying words to 'super dad' might help" ,She spoke, not considering the fact that perhaps it was a private conversation. Nevertheless, she was sure Xan was feeling more at home in Blackfeather than from the time the conversation took place. My god, i'm flirting, she came to the horrid conclusion. Now what could she say?. At that point she considered not speaking anything more than five words at a time to limit her ever flowing suggestive comments. Her eyes turned to the ground away from his gaze, for reasons too obvious to state. Yet, his next few words sent her into a wave of shock. Uncontrollable things floated in her mind, piecing together everything that he had said. To her somewhat relief, he didn't seem to be fazed by his words or conscious to anything he was saying but the ulterior message hit her like a brick. It took her a few seconds and a few short breaths to regain composure over.. whatever had just happened. "That's all I can hope" She said before her eyes widened at her own ulterior message. "Lessen the gap, I mean. So he won't be sad," She awkwardly corrected herself in better explanation. Yet, she could not take back the words that she had unconsciously said. All she could do was sit and ponder what it all meant.
the only way to keep your people loyal is
to make certain they fear you more than they do the enemy
Messages In This Thread
A Corpse in My Bed - by Kove - October 27, 2015, 04:34 PM
RE: A Corpse in My Bed - by Nemesis - October 27, 2015, 06:28 PM
RE: A Corpse in My Bed - by Kove - October 27, 2015, 11:18 PM
RE: A Corpse in My Bed - by Nemesis - November 06, 2015, 04:16 PM
RE: A Corpse in My Bed - by Kove - November 12, 2015, 10:39 PM
RE: A Corpse in My Bed - by Nemesis - November 19, 2015, 04:37 PM
RE: A Corpse in My Bed - by Kove - November 22, 2015, 09:25 PM
RE: A Corpse in My Bed - by Nemesis - December 15, 2015, 06:16 PM
RE: A Corpse in My Bed - by Kove - December 18, 2015, 05:23 PM