Blackfeather Woods A Corpse in My Bed
hell hath no fury
637 Posts
Ooc — jal
Guardian
Fade soon?

As soon as it came it left, her frenzy of panicked emotions. Even though her friendly tone ceased, her eyes still held that wild sense of happiness which would prove most stubborn to leave. Inside, she was still a mess, though a mild mess at that. Kove was calm too, it seemed though she couldn't tell what was going on inside. She would adopt the same nature, to make it look like she was alright. When the Inuit had obliged to seeking out her presence, her eyes had widened, just a bit. It wasn't a serious remark but it's answer seemingly was. Strange. Nothing could tie ends in her mind to as what exactly was going on. It had to be otherworldly forces out to get her. The Issitoq! It seemed the only rash conclusion. Yet, she felt that something else was at work, that perhaps.. maybe, she was.. No. She wouldn't deny that she liked the man's company, yet nothing would evolve. Or that's what she tried to tell herself.

"Your welcome. In a way he reminds me of a not so distant version of myself, it would be a crime to push him away though he say's he needs no comfort," Her words came from whatever part of her soul that could feel the pain of someone else. Xan could claim all he wanted that he was fine, yet she knew the difference. The only difference between them was that she had nobody, and he had a whole pack. And someone to love him. Love was something she didn't expect to come for her, so she simply didn't acknowledge it's presence. Whether it be right in front of her, she wouldn't choose to believe it. Only a soft murmur did reach her heart strings, made her feel something else.

Did Kove feel something too? Now it had to be a disease. Yet, inside she felt.. happy. It was an odd feeling for such a hate torn soul, to feel wanted. She had made another soul feel glad, something she had never imagined doing. Making other happy was not in her rule book nor in her list of intentions but somehow it made her glad that she had done it. And she wanted to again, and again until she was completely happy herself. She had a new reason for roaming the borders, whether she realised it or not. She was looking for something else. Someone else. While she inwardly fought to deny it, it was the one thing she would not win. She only smiled, her soft smile. No words met her mouth for she had nothing else to think of. She just looked, looked at him while wondering what exactly he was doing to her and if her even knew that he was doing it. 

"I don't think i've ever make anyone glad before" She spoke, her voice not formed into it's usual tone of structure but more a whimsical melody that could only be heard to those who sought to find the better in her, whoever that was. Yet, deep down she knew she could hardly get over the male that quickly. No, it would take time for the feelings to ebb away, yet the mystery she could not begin to find the answer to; would she be better after the feelings left? Kove seemed to bring out the better side to her soul, whether she realised it or not.
the only way to keep your people loyal is
to make certain they fear you more than they do the enemy
Messages In This Thread
A Corpse in My Bed - by Kove - October 27, 2015, 04:34 PM
RE: A Corpse in My Bed - by Nemesis - October 27, 2015, 06:28 PM
RE: A Corpse in My Bed - by Kove - October 27, 2015, 11:18 PM
RE: A Corpse in My Bed - by Nemesis - November 06, 2015, 04:16 PM
RE: A Corpse in My Bed - by Kove - November 12, 2015, 10:39 PM
RE: A Corpse in My Bed - by Nemesis - November 19, 2015, 04:37 PM
RE: A Corpse in My Bed - by Kove - November 22, 2015, 09:25 PM
RE: A Corpse in My Bed - by Nemesis - December 15, 2015, 06:16 PM
RE: A Corpse in My Bed - by Kove - December 18, 2015, 05:23 PM