The Wall Heed my inferno
A dragon will never bow down
689 Posts
Ooc — Kuro

In light of her encounter with the male, the girl had become far more determined than ever to achieve her goal. To create something that which belonged to her, to experience for the first time what it felt like to be apart of something bigger—something formed in response to her will. As a child, she'd never suspected she would be where she currently was, seeking out meetings with fellow loners in the hopes of providing them with a home. No, in her younger days, she'd been set on living a quiet life among her family, keeping only those she'd cherished since birth close to her. The need to travel had called to her, however, as did the want to start something. To give not only herself a new home, but Leo and whomever else wished to follow them. It was a quest, and one she would accomplish.

Having given the young boy the insight as to what her plans were, she worried not about checking in after scouting every territory. She was certain he would understand what she was doing, as well as why she could not return to him after each trip. It would slow progress down, after all, which was something she did not like the idea of. So after she had departed from the plateau, Asterr continued along in the direction of the mountains, rather than turning and checking up on Leo. The boy would be fine for a little while longer, she believed, which gave her plenty of time to look farther ahead into what type of land they would be crossing. Her trek landed her at the base of a slope, whose steepness was hardly enough to cause her a fright, but enough so to have her be cautious. The yearling continued up it, carefully placing each paw to ensure herself a safe journey, for a gut feeling told her it would be unwise to take a simpler route. There had to be a reason for her being there, perhaps a sight she needed to see, and she would not let a little hiking get in the way of her gazing upon the land.
You're a mirror with two faces
Two sides, simple as that
Thread titles are from Hyuna’s “How’s This”
Messages In This Thread
Heed my inferno - by Asterr - December 30, 2015, 12:00 AM
RE: Heed my inferno - by Luma - December 30, 2015, 02:23 AM
RE: Heed my inferno - by Asterr - December 30, 2015, 02:56 AM
RE: Heed my inferno - by Luma - December 30, 2015, 02:47 PM
RE: Heed my inferno - by Asterr - December 30, 2015, 06:54 PM