Blackfeather Woods I wanna hate you
Atâtak Atsanik
918 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
A specific day was not given, yet the point in time the younger spoke of gave him some insight into how much time had passed. It was not an outrageously long period of time, but just long enough to have him wondering if Desna would still be lingering in the same area. He was certain the girl would go nowhere without her mother—it had seemed she'd always favoured the other parent—but there was no way for him to know if Scarlett had found a place to settle at. With winter having arrived, he wanted to believe she wouldn't be so foolish as to remain a loner with their children following her lead, but if she had joined a pack there was no guarantee she'd remained a member within it. After all, she'd left packs in the past, and as irrational as he knew it to be, he couldn't help but consider that she might have done so again. While he remained uncertain of how high the chances were of running into his charcoal child again, he gave a stiff nod of his head to assure the other he had a decent understanding of when they'd first met.

Cicero confirmed that his ex-wife had, in fact, joined a pack with his daughters. Still, he couldn't rely on that fact alone, for he was still wary of her skills in decision making. "North, huh? Perhaps... no, she wouldn't have returned there." Kove was speaking to himself, attempting to figure out where the woman might have gone. The only pack he knew to be present in the northern regions of Teekon was the one residing upon a glacier, but he couldn't believe she would have actually returned to that place. Little did he know that Duskfire no longer existed there—or anywhere, for that matter. As he attempted to work over a reasonable explanation behind her reentry into the north, his ears picked up on what was being said to him. The plan sounded good to him, but something stood out as being not quite right... "'Sheo'?" the Inuit questioned, glancing at the patchwork child. He knew little of the younger male, but suspected it might be better to not push the topic any further. "That sounds like a good idea to me," he said, moving back onto the main point of his focus. "The chances of Burke agreeing... how high do you think they are?"
Messages In This Thread
I wanna hate you - by Kove - December 08, 2015, 07:26 PM
RE: I wanna hate you - by Cicero - December 10, 2015, 03:53 PM
RE: I wanna hate you - by Kove - December 13, 2015, 06:41 AM
RE: I wanna hate you - by Cicero - December 13, 2015, 07:25 AM
RE: I wanna hate you - by Kove - December 17, 2015, 01:04 AM
RE: I wanna hate you - by Cicero - December 17, 2015, 06:50 AM
RE: I wanna hate you - by Kove - December 20, 2015, 07:27 PM
RE: I wanna hate you - by Cicero - December 28, 2015, 10:39 AM
RE: I wanna hate you - by Kove - December 29, 2015, 10:34 PM
RE: I wanna hate you - by Cicero - January 05, 2016, 02:44 AM
RE: I wanna hate you - by Kove - January 06, 2016, 07:25 PM