Blackfeather Woods Curiosity killed the cat
Kunujâk
970 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Not sure if you want to have her react to his growl or not, so I'll leave this open. You can go ahead and archive if she wouldn't respond~

The scowl that crossed the girl's face did not affect him in even the slightest, nor did it make him wish to change what he'd said. He stood by his words entirely, and would never take back a single thing that left his mouth. If she wanted to live in denial and believe her entire family would always be there for her, then who was he to stop her? Couldn't cure the stupid, after all. Still, he observed her in silence for a few moments longer, noticing her gaze trailing off to elsewhere. Normally, the lack of attention being given towards his words would have irritated him, but this time around it only made him feel relived. Perhaps, if he played his cards right, the girl would leave and he'd be left to carry on with his day in peace.

When the girl spoke again, her words caused a growl to grow in the back of his throat. Be good? Who did she think she was, telling him to be good? Xan's fur bristled and his eyes narrowed to slits, gaze locked upon the other's figure. As she began to trot off, he snapped his jaws together in her direction, displaying his displeasure towards her choice of words. The thought of leading her down into the tunnels became tempting, then, if only because he would be able to then leave her there. That was risky, he knew, because he'd yet to be given a lesson in navigating the twisting expanse of walkways, but even still he couldn't help but consider it. He glowered at her back as she moved away, but no words exited his maw. Someday, he knew, he would get back at her.
I can give it all to you, will you take it all from me
If love is a joke, then use me ruthlessly
Threads are titled after lyrics from Block B's “Toy”
Messages In This Thread
Curiosity killed the cat - by Kendra - December 20, 2015, 12:19 PM
RE: Curiosity killed the cat - by Xan - December 20, 2015, 04:42 PM
RE: Curiosity killed the cat - by Kendra - December 21, 2015, 02:37 PM
RE: Curiosity killed the cat - by Xan - December 22, 2015, 06:28 PM
RE: Curiosity killed the cat - by Kendra - December 23, 2015, 11:15 AM
RE: Curiosity killed the cat - by Xan - December 27, 2015, 04:24 AM
RE: Curiosity killed the cat - by Kendra - December 28, 2015, 01:36 PM
RE: Curiosity killed the cat - by Xan - December 30, 2015, 08:02 PM