Greatwater Lake I was afraid of getting betrayed
Kunujâk
970 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Don't mind at all! c: Apologies for slightly delayed response (and short post!)
edit; ending added.

Silence was bliss. It was something he'd learned during his days in the whelping den, surrounding by his sisters and their constant squabbling. It'd seemed as if they'd always wished to bicker over something, whether it be because a nursing spot had been stolen or because one had decided to use the other as a footstool. The boy hadn't liked those times. The noise stole away his sleep, and them going after one another had always posed the risk of him being touched by one of them. Sesi was the only one to have understood that silence was necessary—he assumed, anyways—for, like him, she'd remained quiet even as she grew. In a pack, it'd seemed what he searched for was hard to come by, yet he never left. He was young still and unequipped to handle a life on his own, plus there was no way he'd leave his dad behind. So, he'd decided, he'd visit the lake in the night when he could and allow himself some time to relax. Or, rather, he'd considered that before hearing the sound of another's approach.

Alexander turned abruptly, disrupting the water and splashing some into the air around him. He set his odd gaze upon the stranger, unconsciously raising the fur along his dorsal. He'd thought himself to be alone, he'd wanted to be alone, so the appearance of another caught him off guard. Whether his presence had been announced or not did not matter to Xan, all that concerned him was who the other was and why they were there. Wanting to get the first question out of the way, he asked, "Who are you?"

Rather than responding, as had been expected of him, the stranger had made a brisk exit. Normally, such actions would have riled the boy up, perhaps sent him into a small fit of pure annoyance, but such norms were able to be swallowed down this time around. He'd merely shrugged it off and went back to whatever it was he'd been doing, enjoying the silence around him before his journey north was continued.
I can give it all to you, will you take it all from me
If love is a joke, then use me ruthlessly
Threads are titled after lyrics from Block B's “Toy”
Messages In This Thread
I was afraid of getting betrayed - by Xan - November 28, 2015, 03:56 AM
RE: I was afraid of getting betrayed - by Sahrotaar - January 02, 2016, 09:25 AM
RE: I was afraid of getting betrayed - by Xan - January 09, 2016, 04:21 PM