Blackfeather Woods A Corpse in My Bed
hell hath no fury
637 Posts
Ooc — jal
Guardian
Blurred seconds turned into slow motion as reality slipped away from her. The soft, warm action from Kove sent her into shock like no other. "I— I— uh," Her thoughts found no structure and her tough was lame in her mouth. All rational, composted thoughts had been completely and utterly flown out the window along with all her sense of pride and formality. What was this feeling that she felt? It was so... warm. And she liked it. But it wouldn't be that easy. She refused to let herself fall for some guy that had the guts to kiss her or something. Eventually, she would harden up and not be so permitting, for she was not just another girl one could simply win over. Yet, she stood frozen for a little while before regaining composure and rational thoughts.

"That's what everybody wants, isn't it," She finally spoke, realising that she had a voice again. "To love and be loved, to live while you can," She didn't know what she was really saying, the words just slipped from her mouth unlike the male that stood in front of her. Still, the shock had not completely faded. A hesitant step forward closed even more space, though this time she was conscious of her action. While the topic was strained towards Xan, it really wasn't about him. Her head moved to connect with him, a eversoft nudge of comfort. On it's own accord, her head tilted to the side, softly burrowing herself into the ivory cloud of his fur. In that moment, she didn't want to leave, not for a while. Nope, everything had gone out the window again. Almost instant, she felt tired, that Kove's body head and soft fur would make a nice blanket one day. If she had been that tired, she probably would have fallen asleep right there, on his shoulder, drool and all. 

She didn't break away, and she didn't apologize, she just didn't care the outcome of the events taking place. No doubt, she next day she would wake and realise in horror of what she had done, break her walls just a little bit. Then on, she would proceed to ignore his presence for a few days all at the same time yelling at herself to stop being a hermit and a wimp. Then, she would go to default, and not pursue him at all, wanting him to fight for her, ultimately. But right then, she had no care. No care at all. Finally, she convinced herself that her current gesture was to console him, though the unsaid words begged to differ. Pulling away, she turned on her heels, the reality of her actions coming back to bite her. Half of her wanted Kove to follow her, pursue her and not give up but the other half just wanted him to leave her alone. She knew what he felt, what he wanted and she could not give. She was not compatible for romance and love and all that stuff. She just simply couldn't be what he wanted, and that was that. Her figure haunched off, yet her pace was slow as if she was drawing out the departure entirely.Though, her ears shifted it's position, searching for any sign that he would follow.

someone get me a defibrillator.. i think my heart just stopped..

[Image: tumblr_m1d40jj72r1r5mu8r.gif]
the only way to keep your people loyal is
to make certain they fear you more than they do the enemy
Messages In This Thread
A Corpse in My Bed - by Kove - October 27, 2015, 04:34 PM
RE: A Corpse in My Bed - by Nemesis - October 27, 2015, 06:28 PM
RE: A Corpse in My Bed - by Kove - October 27, 2015, 11:18 PM
RE: A Corpse in My Bed - by Nemesis - November 06, 2015, 04:16 PM
RE: A Corpse in My Bed - by Kove - November 12, 2015, 10:39 PM
RE: A Corpse in My Bed - by Nemesis - November 19, 2015, 04:37 PM
RE: A Corpse in My Bed - by Kove - November 22, 2015, 09:25 PM
RE: A Corpse in My Bed - by Nemesis - December 15, 2015, 06:16 PM