Blackfeather Woods Alone in the Dark
31 Posts
Ooc — Li
From this point on Nemesis remained quiet simply overseeing, but everything about her stance told him she was tense enough to defend her leader if needs be. For all their dark roots, this seemed to Macbeth to be a very protective pack and that was not a bad thing, you see the worse part of being an asshole, was that there was always a bigger and badder asshole that had no problem with taking you down a notch or two, he'd learnt that the hard way and some of his scars proved that. It might be good to have a fall back when things started going south for him and a safe haven to come back to was worth it's weight in gold sometimes. 

The alpha however he was a different story. He wasn't easy to read. There were the obvious signs that he had no plans to hurt Macbeth, but he was even more tense than Nemesis. Past that though, his option of Macbeth was kept guarded. He told Macbeth that he was not right or not wrong, but that was no indication of how well he was doing. He rose back up to his paws, but kept his head and hears low. The tank of a male began to explain more about the pack but Macbeth's brow furrowed at the mention of Mephala and Sithis, he could only assume this might be some religious thing. He resisted the urge to call it a fad even in his mind in the males presence. Macbeth was skeptical when it came to worship, he had seen too many battles fought over who to worship.

Finally he passed judgement on Macbeth, a two week trial. The dark wolf bowed his head in thanks. "Thank you sir, you won't regret it. Tell me though please, you have an opening for a mercenary in your ranks at all? I'm young but I've made a good start, could be a good way for me to make myself useful 'round 'ere."
Messages In This Thread
Alone in the Dark - by Macbeth - January 11, 2016, 05:48 PM
RE: Alone in the Dark - by Nemesis - January 11, 2016, 06:21 PM
RE: Alone in the Dark - by Macbeth - January 11, 2016, 06:36 PM
RE: Alone in the Dark - by Nemesis - January 11, 2016, 06:53 PM
RE: Alone in the Dark - by Macbeth - January 11, 2016, 07:22 PM
RE: Alone in the Dark - by Nemesis - January 11, 2016, 07:51 PM
RE: Alone in the Dark - by Burke - January 12, 2016, 04:05 AM
RE: Alone in the Dark - by Macbeth - January 12, 2016, 02:17 PM
RE: Alone in the Dark - by Nemesis - January 12, 2016, 08:43 PM
RE: Alone in the Dark - by Burke - January 13, 2016, 09:33 AM
RE: Alone in the Dark - by Macbeth - January 13, 2016, 07:12 PM