Blackfeather Woods My owner and my prey
Kunujâk
970 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Alexander had already moved ahead, leaving him unaware of the happenings behind him. It was a nice trick, truly, but not one he would ever be able to appreciate. He'd sooner snap at her than compliment her (presently, anyways), though that is something for another time. Presently, he was focused on moving forward, each paw being carefully placed. Complete and total darkness was impossible to see through perfectly, allowing only shapes and outlines to be made out. He tried his best to not focus on that, however, for already had he been warned of that being how things were. It would remain that way, too, until they were able to get a bit deeper and find the supposed glow worms his father had told him about, or at least some dim light source.

When the girl moved between his legs, he came to an immediate stop, a scowl twisting it's way onto his face. He looked down in her direction (or at least where he believed her to be), contemplating the idea of the correcting her behavior. A quick nip couldn't hurt... right? Deciding to chance it, his head darted forward like a striking snake, aiming to land a quick nip to the nape of her neck. He knew not just how rough, or rather soft, it was supposed to be, so he inwardly shrugged it off and had it somewhere between a play bite and an aggressive bite. Whether he would succeed in hitting his mark or not was up for discussion, though, considering the fact that he was more or less shooting blindly. He had only sound to go off of, for her coat blended her in nicely, leaving a margin for error.

Kendra's question was ignored, shaken off as nothing to be concerned about. He'd left behind his scent recently enough that it'd be fresh, so that would lead him out. Well, he hoped so, at least. It helped ease his mind, too, that his father had told him of a little trick for navigating the tunnels: follow the streams. There was also the matter of following the scent of bat dung, but he wasn't familiar enough with said scent to trust himself with trailing after it. That left only the waterways which, according to Kove, would always lead out of the tunnels. Might very well force him to take a roundabout way, but at least he'd find a way out. It seemed better than the alternative, too, which he'd responded to with a snort. "Why would I be nice to you?" he returned, making his way further into the tunnels. "The only thing you have going for you is who your mom was." It was, perhaps, the only reason he wasn't as mean as he could be. "I can find a way out on my own." Maybe.
I can give it all to you, will you take it all from me
If love is a joke, then use me ruthlessly
Threads are titled after lyrics from Block B's “Toy”
Messages In This Thread
My owner and my prey - by Xan - January 30, 2016, 02:12 AM
RE: My owner and my prey - by Kendra - January 30, 2016, 08:17 AM
RE: My owner and my prey - by Xan - January 30, 2016, 09:25 AM
RE: My owner and my prey - by Kendra - January 30, 2016, 11:45 AM
RE: My owner and my prey - by Xan - January 31, 2016, 05:44 PM
RE: My owner and my prey - by Kendra - February 01, 2016, 05:00 AM
RE: My owner and my prey - by Xan - February 01, 2016, 09:01 AM
RE: My owner and my prey - by Kendra - February 02, 2016, 08:06 AM