Phoenix Maplewood I have questions
Hope is for presidents and dreams are for people who are sleeping
1,343 Posts
Ooc — Ryan
Medic
This time, it seemed the youngster understood Reek's awkward, yet more direct, ramblings.  Still, it seemed her comprehension on the subject was not quite tentative yet, as a second wave of questions was volleyed in Reek's direction.  This new round, however, felt much easier to answer and the awkward timbre of Reek's voice began to pass.

"Season just sort of happens Des,"  he explained. "There's not really much you can do to control it; mate or no mate. Err... Typically, it would happen in the winter right before or during your second year. It can be irregular and happen some other time, but that's the usual pattern." The more Reek talked on the subject, the more comfortable/conversational he became. The sordid details became much easier to relay. "It would probably be best to have a mate by your first season, that way, he could keep you safe and to himself for the week.  Other guys won't be able to control themselves... and bastard children tend to be frowned upon."  This, Reek knew first hand.

"As for now, you don't really have to worry."  In her youth, she had so much time to spare before things got serious.  "If I were you, I'd just have as much fun as I wanted... I mean, that's what Saena and I have been doing with each other, and it's been great." Perhaps he had grown too comfortable in his explanations now that he was revealing more personal details about his life and relationship, but Reek paid it no mind.
Messages In This Thread
I have questions - by RIP Valette - January 30, 2016, 12:35 PM
RE: I have questions - by Reek - January 30, 2016, 11:41 PM
RE: I have questions - by RIP Valette - January 31, 2016, 09:23 AM
RE: I have questions - by Reek - January 31, 2016, 10:21 AM
RE: I have questions - by RIP Valette - January 31, 2016, 12:32 PM
RE: I have questions - by Reek - January 31, 2016, 11:47 PM
RE: I have questions - by RIP Valette - February 01, 2016, 05:37 AM
RE: I have questions - by Reek - February 01, 2016, 09:33 AM
RE: I have questions - by RIP Valette - February 02, 2016, 08:45 AM
RE: I have questions - by Reek - February 02, 2016, 09:29 AM
RE: I have questions - by RIP Valette - February 02, 2016, 12:59 PM