Phoenix Maplewood I have questions
Hope is for presidents and dreams are for people who are sleeping
1,343 Posts
Ooc — Ryan
Medic
Perhaps he had shared too much, he thought, after seeing Desna's face scrunch as if she had tasted something sour. Reek let loose an awkward chuckle in the hopes it would dispel any lingering tension. Opting not to speak, Reek expecected an awkward silence to settle in between them, but Desna was quick to snap Reek back into conversation with another wave of questions.

"I do," he answered with certainty. "More than anything."  He had wanted a family of his own for as long as he could remember, even before he met Saena, but now, he couldn't imagine laying down roots with anyone else. It was simply unthinkable. In the past, he had come close to starting a family with Wynter, but Reek thanked cruel fate that this never came to pass, beacuase truthfully, he felt Saena was the first and only wolf he had ever truly loved.

While Reek's intentions were obvious, Saena's on the otherhand were more difficult to discern. He loved her wholeheartedly, but sometimes, it was difficult to understand what was going on in that mercurial head of hers.  She had made previous comment about starting a family with Reek, they had discussed the possibility in full, however, there was still a part of Reek that wondered if that was what she really wanted. "I think she does too Des," he answered, banking on hope. "No matter what, I think she'd be a great mother."

Desna's final question was one Reek felt needed no explanation. He smiled and firmly said, "Of course you'll be their sister... We're going to need all the help we can get." Reek had prepared as much as he could by kidnapping a pair of coyote pups, but that had been a fiasco in its turnout. Fatherhood, he felt, would be even more difficult.
Messages In This Thread
I have questions - by RIP Valette - January 30, 2016, 12:35 PM
RE: I have questions - by Reek - January 30, 2016, 11:41 PM
RE: I have questions - by RIP Valette - January 31, 2016, 09:23 AM
RE: I have questions - by Reek - January 31, 2016, 10:21 AM
RE: I have questions - by RIP Valette - January 31, 2016, 12:32 PM
RE: I have questions - by Reek - January 31, 2016, 11:47 PM
RE: I have questions - by RIP Valette - February 01, 2016, 05:37 AM
RE: I have questions - by Reek - February 01, 2016, 09:33 AM
RE: I have questions - by RIP Valette - February 02, 2016, 08:45 AM
RE: I have questions - by Reek - February 02, 2016, 09:29 AM
RE: I have questions - by RIP Valette - February 02, 2016, 12:59 PM