Shadow Mountain and i need you now
It is better to know some of the questions than all of the answers.
1,108 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Ambassador
Rogue
Toxicologist
"No," Cicero answered bluntly to Desna's question. He was not okay. Cicero had never been one for formalities, and so he did not beat around the bush when it came to questions on the matter of his mental or physical health, either. His tail remained tucked between hind legs, though he felt a bit more relaxed in Desna's company than he was alone -- she was clearly as harmless as her mother -- and tongue lapped out occasionally, even though he could not reach the cuts on his lips.

Desna looked sad then, and Cicero could not blame her. Sheogorath had apparently made promises that he did not remember. "No," Cicero said hastily while he looked at her sad face, feeling a sudden, foreign feeling gush of sympathy. "The dark forest is just over the mountains. Can show Desna." Cicero looked apologetic, hoping that he would not chase her away with the weirdness that he was showing. Hopefully she would buy it so that Cicero would not completely wreck whatever Sheogorath had planned. She seemed to come along voluntarily, at least, which was good. "Sorry, things were not very nice this night, but... I -- remember now, Desna. Of course I remember. " It hurt to talk like Sheogorath, but since she looked hurt Cicero felt that he needed to make sure she didn't see that he was someone else now (although be estimated that not many would consider the possibility, anyway) as to not jeopardise the mission.
Messages In This Thread
and i need you now - by Cicero - February 06, 2016, 05:33 PM
RE: and i need you now - by RIP Valette - February 07, 2016, 08:23 AM
RE: and i need you now - by Cicero - February 07, 2016, 01:17 PM
RE: and i need you now - by RIP Valette - February 07, 2016, 05:44 PM
RE: and i need you now - by Cicero - February 08, 2016, 02:20 AM
RE: and i need you now - by RIP Valette - February 08, 2016, 04:28 PM
RE: and i need you now - by Cicero - February 08, 2016, 05:09 PM
RE: and i need you now - by RIP Valette - February 09, 2016, 04:15 PM
RE: and i need you now - by Cicero - February 09, 2016, 04:28 PM
RE: and i need you now - by RIP Valette - February 11, 2016, 04:04 PM
RE: and i need you now - by Cicero - February 11, 2016, 04:37 PM