Blackfeather Woods My owner and my prey
Kunujâk
970 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
The topic of mothers—well, more his mother—was dropped, which was one of the few things he'd found pleasing throughout the entire experience. He didn't like thinking of her, knowing of the feeling it filled him with. He had recently started learning how to understand his anger, but that did not make dealing with it any easier. So, any calming components in his life were welcomed, such as the silence that had settled between them. In the dark, his other senses seemed to be heightened, allowing him to hear nearly every breath she took. Each step felt different from the last, yet remained the same, too. He found it odd, but did not question it. He simply wished to enjoy the quietness until he was able to see the glow worms.

... but, of course, his wants were hardly ever taken into account. Xan stopped once more as the girl did, stationing himself a little ways in front of her, but not looking back. He stared ahead into the darkness, able to make out very few shapes (more like blobs). It was an option, to follow her directions, but would that be betraying his father in some way? The Inuit wasn't quite sure, thus he found his gaze trailing off into the direction he believed her to be. "We have to go this way, I think," he stated, tone uncertain. The boy had not made up his mind, not knowing yet just whose words he would follow. "My dad gave me these directions... give me a reason I should trust you over him?" He was, without a doubt, rather weary of the girl. "You could be leading me to an entirely different place, somewhere we aren't supposed to go." Perhaps it was paranoia that plagued his mind, or maybe it was just a result of his life so far. Either way, he didn't know if the word of Burke's child could be considered honourable or not.
I can give it all to you, will you take it all from me
If love is a joke, then use me ruthlessly
Threads are titled after lyrics from Block B's “Toy”
Messages In This Thread
My owner and my prey - by Xan - January 30, 2016, 02:12 AM
RE: My owner and my prey - by Kendra - January 30, 2016, 08:17 AM
RE: My owner and my prey - by Xan - January 30, 2016, 09:25 AM
RE: My owner and my prey - by Kendra - January 30, 2016, 11:45 AM
RE: My owner and my prey - by Xan - January 31, 2016, 05:44 PM
RE: My owner and my prey - by Kendra - February 01, 2016, 05:00 AM
RE: My owner and my prey - by Xan - February 01, 2016, 09:01 AM
RE: My owner and my prey - by Kendra - February 02, 2016, 08:06 AM