Blackfeather Woods DB: The First Consult
Atâtak Atsanik
918 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Frick, sorry for not posting in so long, guys

It was concerning, still, the risk of potential members being unfaithful to the pack. However, he could see from where Burke was coming from, and held no qualms with giving the notion of a trial period a shot. If it failed, it failed; there was nothing they could do about it. If it worked, though, well... it would be especially helpful in the times to come. The ability to assess and make work of who had access to the pack and who didn't would certainly be put to the test, and for the safety of everyone, he hoped everything panned out. If it didn't, he would ensure some sort of peace was restored, only so that there might be no disorder among their family. He kept quiet on the subject thereafter, giving only a stiff nod to make note of his agreement towards the idea. Perhaps it might even be interesting watching it all play out—maybe, just maybe, he could even recruit his son to help out in working the new recruits over. After all, if that kid didn't drive someone to break their act and seek blood, then they had to be clean.

"I'm in agreement with Nemesis," the Inuit stated. "During my time away, I missed out on seeing much of their development, but even still I am positive they are both ready to be made official members of the Brotherhood. It is their right, both for the manner of their births and the things they have accomplished since then. I have no doubt that they will honour the mark of the Brotherhood." Kove strongly believed the boys were ready to acquire their marks, to be made official Brothers. He could only wish that Meldresi could have been there to witness it.
Messages In This Thread
DB: The First Consult - by Burke - January 12, 2016, 04:34 AM
RE: DB: The First Consult - by Kove - January 12, 2016, 01:50 PM
RE: DB: The First Consult - by Nemesis - January 13, 2016, 02:02 PM
RE: DB: The First Consult - by Burke - January 13, 2016, 05:30 PM
RE: DB: The First Consult - by Kove - January 16, 2016, 04:58 AM
RE: DB: The First Consult - by Nemesis - January 22, 2016, 10:50 PM
RE: DB: The First Consult - by Burke - January 23, 2016, 06:35 AM
RE: DB: The First Consult - by Nemesis - February 09, 2016, 06:49 PM
RE: DB: The First Consult - by Kove - February 15, 2016, 11:51 PM
RE: DB: The First Consult - by Burke - February 16, 2016, 02:27 PM
RE: DB: The First Consult - by Kove - February 17, 2016, 11:32 PM