Sleeping Dragon this world was built on blood and battles (just like you)
a page ripped
258 Posts
Ooc — Ells
Medic
The tall grey wolf ascended to the ridge with the others, cool yellow eyes gazing out over the landscape before resting respectfully on her Queens. Lucani listened in silence, and, to determine her part to play in all this, waited until the initial wave of volunteering had passed. First spoke a small, quick-looking female, followed by a big male in his prime, and then a magpie-marked female who was willing to go where she was placed. Gyda and the mute would remain behind, and Lucani was tempted to suggest she do likewise — as far as she knew, she was the most active healer in Sleeping Dragon and would therefore need to be uninjured and available if a fight were to break out.

I can join the warriors if you wish, my Queens, she said to Thuringwethil and Gyda. After all, some may feel that a party mostly comprised of such little wolves would not be very intimidating. (Lucani knew better, of course, and did not judge the females' skills by their sizes.) But I would only be comfortable in doing so if another Healer is on paw to replace me should I be injured... her eyes lingered on Gyda.
Messages In This Thread
RE: this world was built on blood and battles (just like you) - by Lucani - March 01, 2016, 05:10 AM