Phoenix Maplewood How to disappear completely and never be found
Hope is for presidents and dreams are for people who are sleeping
1,343 Posts
Ooc — Ryan
Medic
Ugh. I can't bring myself to do it... unless I have some serious muse, I need a proper keyboard to write.

Reek kept his paw outstretched for a moment like a dog who'd been asked to shake, but upon seeing he would not recieve a tag from Tavi, he brought it back down to the earth with a tad bit of playful disapointment. "Or nah," he said as soon as the pad of his foot met the ground. Without a word, she inched further into the den, allowing just enough birth for two wolves to squeeze tightly together. Reek matched her smile with a wide grin of his own before taking her up on her implied invitation.

Down he went into the hole to accompany Tavi and their new friend Mortimer. Facing inward, Reek had to practically scramble over Tavi in a mess of limbs to flip his body around. But, once he had situated himself, Reek settled himself against her. Truthfully, he couldn't tell if it was the cramped conditions or these confusing feelings that made Reek lean against her, but he did so in silence. Completly content, a smile played across his face.
Messages In This Thread
How to disappear completely and never be found - by Reek - February 28, 2016, 03:25 AM
RE: How to disappear completely and never be found - by Reek - February 28, 2016, 09:05 AM
RE: How to disappear completely and never be found - by Reek - February 29, 2016, 09:00 AM
RE: How to disappear completely and never be found - by Reek - February 29, 2016, 04:15 PM
RE: How to disappear completely and never be found - by Reek - March 01, 2016, 05:23 PM