Phoenix Maplewood How to disappear completely and never be found
all you did will be undone
545 Posts
Ooc — Java
Ye man, phone posts are the bane of my existence. Especially if I wanna include an ooc tidbit -- coding sucks with phones.

The best way to figure out how much to dig to accommodate two wolves - at least for her - was to wedge two wolves in the den. When Reek was finally in place beside her, she began to cut away at the dirt with careful swipes of her paws; there wasn't enough room for much else, lest she elbow him or give him a nice hip-check. Before long though, her section was growing deep enough and wide enough for her hefty self to stand properly. The dirt stained her paws all the way up to the elbow, while her chest and head were covered in fine powder and bits of rock, so when she finally backed out of the den - leaving Reek on his own to do as he pleased - her removal caused a bit of an avalanche. S

he reclined on her haunches, still facing the gaping wide den, and sneezed loudly. The sound hit the back wall of the den while the dirt across her face trembled, raining off her snout. For a minute or two Tavi was blind due to all the dirt on her face, and she didn't think to shake off, but rather.. Began to laugh at herself. I feel like a used pipe-cleaner, not that any wolf would recognize such an object, but really, that was the closest thing Tavi resembled right now. With a shake, she managed to remove some of the dirt, but it still stained her cheeks and throat. But I think its working.
Messages In This Thread
How to disappear completely and never be found - by Reek - February 28, 2016, 03:25 AM
RE: How to disappear completely and never be found - by Reek - February 28, 2016, 09:05 AM
RE: How to disappear completely and never be found - by Reek - February 29, 2016, 09:00 AM
RE: How to disappear completely and never be found - by Reek - February 29, 2016, 04:15 PM
RE: How to disappear completely and never be found - by RIP Tavi - March 01, 2016, 05:52 PM