Broken Antler Fen Knowing the Board
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Sebastian did not really realize what the scent was yet, but he would realize it soon enough. His hormones were starting to rage a bit, maybe also was caused this playful mood. Kinra was also keen on playing which was basically one step into foreplay without Sebastian even realizing it. The male readied himself, let out an excited 'woof' when she spoke about testing his strength. His tail wagged and she instantly made a jump towards him. He dashed to the side as she expected in his playful mood. Somehow the male decided that it was a good idea to playfully grab her tail as he made a dodge to the side. But instantly he was more distracted by her scent. The male let go and instantly nosed very intently by her tail. Sebastian didn't have much experience yet, but he felt the need to just jump her.

Sebastian would at least try, not sure if she would be liking this. Yet the big grey male decided he would dare his chance under the concept of 'playing'. This was all decided in a matter of seconds. The young male reared up a bit and tried to mount her. He realized now what that scent was, he had smelled it on his mother. After that no good happened seeing that she was clearly pregnant after a good month. Kinra was in heat. He wanted her badly, and his sense of self was kind of gone. But there was also the morally right Sebastian under there. The one who remembered Ambrosia's story. He whined and nipped a bit at her fur. He wanted to, badly. But that she was here with him while she was in heat also meant something right? Sebastian slipped of her, not being on top of her for very long at all. "I shouldn't have... Your scent is.. well it is doing the right job," he let out, looking a bit embarrassed. "I will try to keep myself in check-- unless you don't want me to-- I mean. Um," he started to stumble now. So torn between wanting her and feeling that he wasn't allowed to be with her like that.
Messages In This Thread
Knowing the Board - by Kinra - March 11, 2016, 04:39 PM
RE: Knowing the Board - by Sebastian - March 12, 2016, 03:56 AM
RE: Knowing the Board - by Kinra - March 12, 2016, 04:51 AM
RE: Knowing the Board - by Sebastian - March 12, 2016, 08:07 AM
RE: Knowing the Board - by Kinra - March 12, 2016, 10:07 AM
RE: Knowing the Board - by Sebastian - March 12, 2016, 11:38 AM
RE: Knowing the Board - by Kinra - March 12, 2016, 01:39 PM
RE: Knowing the Board - by Sebastian - March 12, 2016, 04:24 PM
RE: Knowing the Board - by Kinra - March 12, 2016, 05:22 PM
RE: Knowing the Board - by Sebastian - March 12, 2016, 05:42 PM
RE: Knowing the Board - by Kinra - March 12, 2016, 06:48 PM