Blackfeather Woods Deep deeper we go
Kunujâk
970 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
I usually write things down in my notes to prevent that from happening, lmao. It works!

The gaze on him almost seemed to burn, making his skin crawl. It wasn't often he felt uneasy, but given past encounters, he couldn't settle his innards. His stomach seemed to twist with dread, while his mind tried to figure out what the elder wolf wanted. "I just assumed since..." His words trailed off and he gave a quick shake of his head. "Nevermind." The word had come out as a murmur, moving past his previous statement. If him being in trouble wasn't the reason, then what else could it be? Xan had been under the impression, and rightfully so, that Burke didn't like him. So that eliminated a friendly conversation from the list of possibilities, since no one in their right mind would converse with someone they didn't like just for the hell of it. While engulfed by thoughts, he'd shifted his weight several times, all the while trying to remained focused as well.

"I didn't think you ever wanted to see me," he voiced, glancing at him before focusing his gaze elsewhere. When the topic of what he wanted to do came up, he looked back again, but didn't let his eyes linger for very long. "I want to focus on becoming a Mercenary, a Warrior." He'd wanted to become a Warrior for as long as he could remember. Even since before he could leave the whelping den, he'd been set on becoming the best. "I want to rise in the ranks, too. I haven't given up on wanting to be the best."
I can give it all to you, will you take it all from me
If love is a joke, then use me ruthlessly
Threads are titled after lyrics from Block B's “Toy”
Messages In This Thread
Deep deeper we go - by Xan - February 19, 2016, 12:07 AM
RE: Deep deeper we go - by Burke - March 17, 2016, 05:33 PM
RE: Deep deeper we go - by Xan - March 23, 2016, 02:07 AM
RE: Deep deeper we go - by Burke - March 23, 2016, 03:45 PM
RE: Deep deeper we go - by Xan - March 23, 2016, 04:07 PM
RE: Deep deeper we go - by Burke - March 23, 2016, 04:55 PM
RE: Deep deeper we go - by Xan - March 24, 2016, 03:04 AM
RE: Deep deeper we go - by Burke - March 24, 2016, 03:30 PM