Blackfeather Woods Deep deeper we go
Kunujâk
970 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Probably! Aha, hopefully you remember.

Though the decision to assume might not have been a wise one, he'd been unable to do otherwise. He was distrusting, still, certain his presence continued to be an unwelcome one. A part of him wanted to trust, however, but past experiences prevented him from being able to fully tap into that desire. It didn't help, either, that he currently stood before the very same man that had made him feel that way in the first place. As if he didn't belong, even after he'd been accepted by the late queen. So, nothing was said in regards to his previous choice, choosing instead to just drop the subject altogether. It was not the first time he'd assumed something, and certainly wouldn't be the last, especially when the leading family was involved.

To prove the other wrong had never crossed his mind, the need to protect himself having outweighed such thoughts. "I didn't want to be hurt again," he'd returned. "Or risk my dad losing his place here because of me." Those words had never left his mind, the forced realization that his dad would not let them be split up. That if he did anything wrong, his father would be the one to pay the ultimate price. Even after so long, the words could be found echoing within his mind, keeping him far from the alpha. He'd known from the very beginning that he couldn't do anything to worsen Kove's life. That, even if his ego tempted him towards one thing, he had to walk the other way. It was life, his life, it seemed, and he'd been living it in the same manner ever since that encounter so long ago.

When the Brotherhood was mentioned, Alexander was uncertain of how he should respond. Of course he wished to follow in his father's footsteps and acquire such an honourary title, but he wasn't entirely sure if he could—rather, he didn't know if he'd be permitted to. "I'd like to," he said, agreeing with the man's statement. "But don't I need a mentor for that?" He wasn't so sure. If the answer was 'yes', he'd remain without a clue as to what to do, for he was loath to seek out any assistance from Damien after their last encounter.
I can give it all to you, will you take it all from me
If love is a joke, then use me ruthlessly
Threads are titled after lyrics from Block B's “Toy”
Messages In This Thread
Deep deeper we go - by Xan - February 19, 2016, 12:07 AM
RE: Deep deeper we go - by Burke - March 17, 2016, 05:33 PM
RE: Deep deeper we go - by Xan - March 23, 2016, 02:07 AM
RE: Deep deeper we go - by Burke - March 23, 2016, 03:45 PM
RE: Deep deeper we go - by Xan - March 23, 2016, 04:07 PM
RE: Deep deeper we go - by Burke - March 23, 2016, 04:55 PM
RE: Deep deeper we go - by Xan - March 24, 2016, 03:04 AM
RE: Deep deeper we go - by Burke - March 24, 2016, 03:30 PM