Blackfeather Woods heavy dirty soul
Kunujâk
970 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
It's cool! I forget about threads pretty much everyday, so I understand lmao

While the news might not have come from Nemesis, he had not been left in the dark. Kove had told him of the relationship between the two, and it'd quickly become something he had no idea how to respond to. It wasn't a betrayal, his parents had split from one another long ago, but still, it was strange to him. What did that then mean Nem was to him? Another mother? Considering the relationship with his biological mother had gone so well (cue the sarcasm), he wasn't entirely sure if he even wanted another maternal figure in his life. Subconsciously, perhaps it was what he most desired, but consciously... he couldn't figure it out. She seemed like a good wolf, like someone that wouldn't do the same to him and his father that Scarlett had, but even still he remained reluctant. He'd even taken to avoiding both his father and Nemesis after having learned of the news, disinterested in an awkward exchange.

Today, however, he had failed with his elaborate plan of evasion. By the time he'd caught wind of the woman's scent, he'd already placed himself well within her line of sight. On the off chance he'd been missed, however, Xan had turned around immediately after realizing his mistake and began moving in the opposite direction. His avoidance was literally anything except for smooth, but that did stop him from attempting to get away anyways.
I can give it all to you, will you take it all from me
If love is a joke, then use me ruthlessly
Threads are titled after lyrics from Block B's “Toy”
Messages In This Thread
heavy dirty soul - by Nemesis - March 24, 2016, 02:24 PM
RE: heavy dirty soul - by Xan - March 24, 2016, 02:40 PM
RE: heavy dirty soul - by Nemesis - March 24, 2016, 03:50 PM
RE: heavy dirty soul - by Xan - April 02, 2016, 02:43 AM
RE: heavy dirty soul - by Nemesis - April 03, 2016, 01:48 PM
RE: heavy dirty soul - by Xan - April 11, 2016, 05:15 PM
RE: heavy dirty soul - by Nemesis - April 26, 2016, 09:26 AM
RE: heavy dirty soul - by Xan - May 15, 2016, 06:01 PM