Blackfeather Woods Deep deeper we go
Kunujâk
970 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
A few words of encouragement had been sent his way, which had then caused him to question whether or not he was hearing things correctly. In truth, he knew not what abilities he could even begin to display, for he'd not yet had the chance to further improve upon himself. Sure, he had been training in the hopes of becoming a great warrior, but he didn't know if that really qualified for what the older male was suggesting. His navigation skills then came to mind, recalling how he'd grown far more comfortable within the tunnel system. He'd considered bringing that up, but had chosen not to after a brief moment of thought. Rather, he kept silent, giving only a stiff nod to show that he hadn't been ignoring Burke.

Truthfully, Alexander had put little thought into which branch of the Brotherhood he wanted to be apart of. Being a priest had, of course, been scratched from the list immediately, but that still left two other options. As a spy, he could probably travel greater distances, but felt it would dull his skills as a warrior. He'd grow rusty, for never would he have to confront someone. That then left only one. "Yeah," he'd answered with a nod. "I'd like to become an assassin." Killing couldn't be too hard, right? The albino was certain he could do it—or, if he got cold feet, that he could force himself to go through with it.
I can give it all to you, will you take it all from me
If love is a joke, then use me ruthlessly
Threads are titled after lyrics from Block B's “Toy”
Messages In This Thread
Deep deeper we go - by Xan - February 19, 2016, 12:07 AM
RE: Deep deeper we go - by Burke - March 17, 2016, 05:33 PM
RE: Deep deeper we go - by Xan - March 23, 2016, 02:07 AM
RE: Deep deeper we go - by Burke - March 23, 2016, 03:45 PM
RE: Deep deeper we go - by Xan - March 23, 2016, 04:07 PM
RE: Deep deeper we go - by Burke - March 23, 2016, 04:55 PM
RE: Deep deeper we go - by Xan - March 24, 2016, 03:04 AM
RE: Deep deeper we go - by Burke - March 24, 2016, 03:30 PM