Blackfeather Woods heavy dirty soul
Kunujâk
970 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Given how uncoordinated his evasion had been, it shouldn't have surprised him in even the slightest bit that Nemesis had noticed him. It was assumed she had something to say, too, as she did not just let him pass on by anyways. Instead, she had called out to him, requesting that he wait so that she might catch up with him. He'd not known right away what he would do, having considered the idea of pretending as if he hadn't heard her. Even just ignoring her had crossed his mind, but before he'd been able to choose, the decision had been made for him. Already had the woman approached him, leaving him without a way to escape whatever she wanted to talk about. It was discouraging, but he tried to push past that, keeping still and biding his time. For the time being, he'd decided to remain there, perhaps entertain whatever topic she wished to bring up, before making a quick getaway.

The two had fallen into stride beside one another, the silence eventually being broken by a question. Xan did not respond right away, though, choosing to keep quiet for a little while longer. When he'd finally decided to speak, all he'd answered with was, "Fine, I guess." He felt neutral, really, or more uncertain of his feelings than anything else. Things were changing around him so quickly, and even within him as he'd started to develop new emotions that he'd never experienced before—all of which were inspired by a number of topics. "Am I going to be replaced by whatever children you two have?" he'd suddenly blurted out, looking at her for hardly a second before averting his gaze. It was an actual concern of his, even if he had joined the adult ranks already. He was still his father's son, and couldn't help but wonder if the union of Kove and Nemesis would spell trouble for him.
I can give it all to you, will you take it all from me
If love is a joke, then use me ruthlessly
Threads are titled after lyrics from Block B's “Toy”
Messages In This Thread
heavy dirty soul - by Nemesis - March 24, 2016, 02:24 PM
RE: heavy dirty soul - by Xan - March 24, 2016, 02:40 PM
RE: heavy dirty soul - by Nemesis - March 24, 2016, 03:50 PM
RE: heavy dirty soul - by Xan - April 02, 2016, 02:43 AM
RE: heavy dirty soul - by Nemesis - April 03, 2016, 01:48 PM
RE: heavy dirty soul - by Xan - April 11, 2016, 05:15 PM
RE: heavy dirty soul - by Nemesis - April 26, 2016, 09:26 AM
RE: heavy dirty soul - by Xan - May 15, 2016, 06:01 PM