Blackfeather Woods Log Date 7 15 2
Kunujâk
970 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
The other refused to answer him, further infuriating the younger male. Who the hell did that guy think he was? Alexander was certain he'd need to put him in his place, to make sure that the other knew he was but a lowly being in comparison to the boy. That would come at a later date, however, for the present brought with it a different topic. Kendra was made the sole point of conversation, for the albino was certain that her safety was threatened by the male before him. To be friends, that meant he had to look out for her, right? Friendships were new to him, leaving him with little experience to go by, but he felt certain about his current state of mind. Surely, if the tables were turned, she'd do the same for him. At least, that was what he'd like to think would happen. Oh, how wrong he was, and about so much more than actions alone.

Mikasi then had the nerve to tease him, making the fur along his dorsal stick straight up. "So what if I would?" he'd countered, inadvertently giving an answer based upon his reaction. "She'd probably want to be around me more than she'd want to be around you, though. Anyone would prefer me over you." Arrogant was he, and completely unashamed by the making of such temerarious statements. Within Xan's mind, his words were the only truth that existed, and the only truth he would speak from.
I can give it all to you, will you take it all from me
If love is a joke, then use me ruthlessly
Threads are titled after lyrics from Block B's “Toy”
Messages In This Thread
Log Date 7 15 2 - by Mikasi - March 13, 2016, 04:17 PM
RE: Log Date 7 15 2 - by Xan - March 23, 2016, 02:35 AM
RE: Log Date 7 15 2 - by Mikasi - March 23, 2016, 06:02 PM
RE: Log Date 7 15 2 - by Xan - April 02, 2016, 02:36 AM
RE: Log Date 7 15 2 - by Mikasi - April 02, 2016, 01:31 PM
RE: Log Date 7 15 2 - by Xan - April 11, 2016, 05:03 PM
RE: Log Date 7 15 2 - by Mikasi - April 11, 2016, 06:05 PM
RE: Log Date 7 15 2 - by Xan - May 15, 2016, 06:04 PM