Blackfeather Woods heavy dirty soul
Kunujâk
970 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
The statement had seemed to send the woman into a brief state of shock, which was something he couldn't quite grasp. He often spoke without a filter, thereby eliminating the shock factor of his words within his mind. No, it was just a normal conversation to him, and he'd proceeded in that manner. "No one, but I assumed," he'd returned. "When my mom and dad got together, they had my siblings and me. I figured the same would happen here." He didn't know yet that permission was needed from the leaders of a pack in order for subordinates to reproduce, nor did he know of Nemesis' uncertainty over the idea of children. It was something that he'd assumed would happen, as it made sense to him. If a male and a female got together, then they had children—or so was what he thought, anyways. The specifics of it were lost on him, but that was, perhaps, a conversation better left for another day.

It was revealed to him then the decision the woman faced, not yet knowing whether or not she'd ever have children. "Why don't you know?" the boy asked, ignoring the fact that such a question was maybe a little bit too personal. Maybe she saw things in the same light as he did, that reproducing wasn't a desirable thing to do. Children lead to families falling apart, or such had been his experience. When she'd assured him that he could never be replaced either way, his mood brightened, but it was an unnoticeable change for it was dampened once more not long after. "I've been replaced before, so how do I know you aren't just saying that?" Honestly, he hadn't actually been replaced, but had always felt as if his birth mother preferred the boy she'd found—Leo—over Xan, the one she'd given birth to. The thoughts were irrational, at best, but had stuck with him either way.
I can give it all to you, will you take it all from me
If love is a joke, then use me ruthlessly
Threads are titled after lyrics from Block B's “Toy”
Messages In This Thread
heavy dirty soul - by Nemesis - March 24, 2016, 02:24 PM
RE: heavy dirty soul - by Xan - March 24, 2016, 02:40 PM
RE: heavy dirty soul - by Nemesis - March 24, 2016, 03:50 PM
RE: heavy dirty soul - by Xan - April 02, 2016, 02:43 AM
RE: heavy dirty soul - by Nemesis - April 03, 2016, 01:48 PM
RE: heavy dirty soul - by Xan - April 11, 2016, 05:15 PM
RE: heavy dirty soul - by Nemesis - April 26, 2016, 09:26 AM
RE: heavy dirty soul - by Xan - May 15, 2016, 06:01 PM