Firefly Ravine Ahoy Mateys!
Empress of Manipulation
348 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
A huntress, a warrior, and a mentor. Jack of all trades, or at least the ones Sen believed to be of utmost importance. She could see the pirate as being a great fit within the sanctuary, or at least decent enough to get by. She'd yet to develop a concrete opinion of the other, for it was far too early to decide if her personality was one worth getting along with or not. Surely, though, being near her would be better than hanging around with one of the hybrids—the serpent had yet to truly accept them, after all, and so she'd most likely strive for the woman before her now to rise high within the ranks. She'd push her, if need be, or perhaps flaunt whatever power she held over Depp to encourage him to let her climb. But that would all come later, as she was currently getting ahead of herself.

"Doubt they'll have a problem with following your lead—but, on the off chance they do, you'll be allowed to correct them," the woman responded, the corners of her lips quivering as a grin attempted to take hold of her. Though for the time being, it'd been fought of. "Just don't tell Depp, the other leader here, about me giving you permission to do that." Oh, no, that could not be allowed to happen. She'd hear some words after that, surely, which wasn't at all what she wanted. "Anyways, you seem fit enough, so I'm thinking I'll let you join us here." With her words there'd come a slight roll of her shoulders, something that straddled the line between a shrug and a stretch. "Anything you want to know beforehand?" Offering the name of the pack had been far from her mind, ever the most forgetful when it came to introductions of any sort.

Alas, she'd remembered one! Prompting her to say, "My name's Sen, by the way. If anyone asks who you are, tell them I let you in." Shouldn't run into any problems that way. Plus, instructing her to do so would save the Gorgon the trouble of having to parade her around, introducing the newest member to every face they spotted along the way.
Notice: Sen's actions and words do not, in any way, reflect my OOC opinion.
Messages In This Thread
Ahoy Mateys! - by Sadie - April 17, 2016, 07:52 PM
RE: Ahoy Mateys! - by Sen - April 18, 2016, 12:38 AM
RE: Ahoy Mateys! - by Sadie - April 18, 2016, 04:24 PM
RE: Ahoy Mateys! - by Sen - April 18, 2016, 09:40 PM
RE: Ahoy Mateys! - by Sadie - April 18, 2016, 10:09 PM
RE: Ahoy Mateys! - by Sen - April 18, 2016, 10:33 PM
RE: Ahoy Mateys! - by Sadie - April 18, 2016, 10:58 PM
RE: Ahoy Mateys! - by Sen - April 18, 2016, 11:18 PM
RE: Ahoy Mateys! - by Sadie - April 18, 2016, 11:34 PM
RE: Ahoy Mateys! - by Sen - April 18, 2016, 11:58 PM
RE: Ahoy Mateys! - by Sadie - April 19, 2016, 12:10 AM