The Sentinels i would die for her, i would kill for her; either way, what bliss
slowly drifting, wave after wave
826 Posts
Ooc —
Medic
she was but four months, her mind not fully able to wrap around the gravity of what she prepared to do and yet perceptive enough to know that it was terrible. his weary voice was regarded with a suspicious squint and a sidelong glance, a very what, now? expression taking hold of her face. he had hated her but a moment ago, and now he was soft again! she looked swiftly away when he spoke again, she listened but behaved aloof, behaved as though maybe she were not listening at all. her ears betrayed her as they leaned in his direction, interested in how he would proceed.

he denied her! deirdre felt her lips part, ready to protest, and as he went on they sealed themselves together. ...well, then, let me search with you! or you will lose me! the babes protest was weak; she would never willfully disobey her father, and yet! the thought went on as he spoke so far as what she could and could not handle, and then deirdre looked to him and held his gaze. she did not know how to articulate it, what she thought, but she looked away sharply and again without response. for deirdre would always do what she thought to be the right thing in her heart, would always do whatever it took for her family... and yet, the goodness in her caused her to murmur the softest, okay. and she would not; not until she understood it, having heard a loophole, and catching its thread. wicked, though! so if that was her, and she was... she did not say it, could not! it would be a wicked thing, to bring her home to us again? to make her live.
Messages In This Thread
RE: fire burn and cauldron bubble - by Lasher - April 27, 2016, 03:23 PM
RE: fire burn and cauldron bubble - by Deirdre - April 27, 2016, 03:33 PM
RE: fire burn and cauldron bubble - by Lasher - April 29, 2016, 12:14 PM
RE: fire burn and cauldron bubble - by Deirdre - April 29, 2016, 12:25 PM
RE: fire burn and cauldron bubble - by Lasher - April 29, 2016, 12:46 PM
RE: fire burn and cauldron bubble - by Deirdre - April 29, 2016, 12:58 PM
RE: fire burn and cauldron bubble - by Lasher - April 29, 2016, 01:21 PM
RE: fire burn and cauldron bubble - by Deirdre - April 29, 2016, 01:32 PM
RE: fire burn and cauldron bubble - by Lasher - April 29, 2016, 01:48 PM
RE: fire burn and cauldron bubble - by Deirdre - April 29, 2016, 01:59 PM
RE: fire burn and cauldron bubble - by Lasher - April 29, 2016, 02:29 PM