Blackfeather Woods Log Date 7 15 2
Kunujâk
970 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
We can probably wrap this up here soon, since I've let it get so old "orz
p.s. hover for translations

Xan had, of course, taken offense to the tone used. The way the male had worded it seemed almost as if he were mocking the younger wolf, causing for a growl to rip through his throat. "No," he'd stated, the word sounded far harsher than ever before. "She isn't my girlfriend, she's my friend, and it's my job to keep sunatuinnait like you away from her." All the while, he wore a glare upon his face, eyes boring into the man's. He'd considered nothing relating to romantic feelings ever arising within himself, and surely not for the younger girl. It was ludicrous, and he wasn't about to let some guy make false claims about him. He was the son of a Dark Brother—a lost prince, even!—and so he believed he deserved the utmost respect, and was determined to receive it.

"Sekkutuk," the boy then demanded, realizing not that he'd slipped into his father's native tongue. Often when he spoke it, the words went by unnoticed, for to him the language was a piece of him. It was as common as English to him, even if few spoke it within Teekon. Besides, often it felt as if the words held more power behind them, and the quest for power was what currently drove him. He would obtain that which belonged to him, and he would put the other male in his place while doing so.
I can give it all to you, will you take it all from me
If love is a joke, then use me ruthlessly
Threads are titled after lyrics from Block B's “Toy”
Messages In This Thread
Log Date 7 15 2 - by Mikasi - March 13, 2016, 04:17 PM
RE: Log Date 7 15 2 - by Xan - March 23, 2016, 02:35 AM
RE: Log Date 7 15 2 - by Mikasi - March 23, 2016, 06:02 PM
RE: Log Date 7 15 2 - by Xan - April 02, 2016, 02:36 AM
RE: Log Date 7 15 2 - by Mikasi - April 02, 2016, 01:31 PM
RE: Log Date 7 15 2 - by Xan - April 11, 2016, 05:03 PM
RE: Log Date 7 15 2 - by Mikasi - April 11, 2016, 06:05 PM
RE: Log Date 7 15 2 - by Xan - May 15, 2016, 06:04 PM