Blackfeather Woods This is my home too, Bitch (please get along with me...)
Like a dream, the tree of life covers me, and dulls my eyes; I fall asleep.
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
I am as naive as the Moonlit Wolves have taught me. She answered truthfully. Moonlit Hills had been a big part of her life, it was what had shaped her after her exile. If only she had never met Cogitemus, if only her father had picked another mate to bear her, everything would've been fine. But it wasn't at all fine. Moonlit Hills had turned her to shit, she was certain of it. Where was the stuck-up bitch? Could she be both? It wasn't a secret that she had stopped calling herself the Dark Queen, both in her head and to others, but was that side still somewhere there, hidden under her scar perhaps?

Malice knew full well she wasn't a leader anymore. She had honestly never been one. For what was a leader without followers that listened? It was the reason her tail had been lowered, though her knowledge of body language was poor. Affirmative. She sighed, her ears now lowering too. This was the closest thing Nemesis would get to submission, for if she didn't act like a beta to her, she wouldn't get the respect either. All Nemesis had done since her arrival to this point was just being angry toward her, and Malice had took it, for she knew she would be wasting breath if she growled back. And if all she could do was be angry instead of giving advice, Malice would keep treating her like Nemesis. Nothing more, nothing less.

Malice sighed again. Perhaps she had indeed grown as naive as the Moonlit Wolves. How had she ever thought that she would get something out of Nemesis? It seemed everyone in the Dark Brotherhood was unapproachable except for Burke, and even that sent shivers down her spine. Her gaze found the ground again, clearly disappointed in both herself and Nemesis. Fair enough... 

For a moment, Malice was confused. She had no idea who Nemesis was talking about. She had only heard a small portion of the woman's life that was Sebastian's mother, but then it hit her. Nemesis really thought Burke was going to replace Sebastian's mother. That wasn't the plan for Malice, if she even had a plan! Was this what was bugging Nemesis the most? Thinking that she, the nooby alpha and now preggie softy, could ever replace someone as wonderful, as Sebastian had put it, as Burke's former mate? Nonsense. I have never wanted to become her. Don't you even dare think that I will ever harm you, your family or Burke. Don't you even dare think I have malicious plans for this pack, because weirdly enough, I like it here! Malice panted. She was getting angry again, something that would not help her in a conversation with Nemesis. Her yellow gaze almost spat fire, though Malice -un-like Nemesis- could control her rage.

After some heavy panting from how worked up she had gotten, she calmed down, falling onto her bum and then followed it by lying down. She tried not to weep, for every single emotion that had ever been experienced by her had been doubled. She had so many conflicts going on inside her head that it hurt, and surely that wasn't good for her pups.  
~Adopt Avalon!~
~Fake name: Absinthe~[Image: warrior_zpsifen6kug.gif](Guardian)[Image: naturalist_zps22vypiui.gif](Astronomer 1/10)