Redhawk Caldera changes
2,311 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Advisor
Master Coach
Finley considered her son's question for a few moments before answering. At the moment, getting her food was all she could think about. She was quite hungry, after all. But it seemed like there really was more, if she could just remember it. She'd gone through part of her last pregnancy not even being aware of it. Even the rest of it, she'd done with little assistance. She'd been lucky enough, despite the awful circumstances. It seemed like too much to hope for that she'd get through this one without any additional assistance. But what could he do?

"There are some things that help," she started, not really even sure how to explain or where she was going with this anyway, "Pregnancy is really hard on a wolf's body. I'm going to hurt, and sometimes I get really nauseous. There are different plants that can help with that sort of thing." And.. they had names.... Crap. "The puppies also needs lots of nourishment that I usually get from eating plenty of food, but there are plants I can eat to help with that too." It was then that she paused, shifting her gaze to focus on the bleak landscape around them. Why the hell was she talking about needing plants when there were none?

"But I don't necessarily need any of that stuff," Fin backtracked honestly, "It just makes it more comfortable, and it can be a good precaution. But it's not necessary." She tried to smile comfortingly, worried now that he would get upset over knowing there were things he could do to help but that the circumstances wouldn't allow it.

Messages In This Thread
changes - by Eljay - May 05, 2016, 06:19 AM
RE: changes - by Finley - May 05, 2016, 07:35 AM
RE: changes - by Eljay - May 07, 2016, 04:43 AM
RE: changes - by Finley - May 07, 2016, 06:04 PM
RE: changes - by Eljay - May 16, 2016, 05:49 AM
RE: changes - by Finley - May 17, 2016, 07:54 PM
RE: changes - by Eljay - May 20, 2016, 04:36 PM
RE: changes - by Finley - May 22, 2016, 04:45 PM
RE: changes - by Eljay - May 29, 2016, 04:41 AM
RE: changes - by Finley - June 02, 2016, 06:48 PM
RE: changes - by Eljay - June 08, 2016, 02:20 AM