Nimbus Summit I have nobody to call my own.
la llorona
Health - 0% (0/100)
483 Posts
Ooc — Moosebrawn
Lonely once more, but grateful that she'd avoided the stranger's wrath, Doe plodded on. She thought about the creek-trail she'd followed up the mountains, where there'd been plenty of frogs and crickets hopping about during the night. The frogs had doubtlessly grown fat with the locust, and though she hadn't tried catching one before (having grown up in a drier climate), Doe was certain she could manage to catch enough to get by.

Out here, on her own, it was just getting harder and harder to keep going. Harder to want to.

So she couldn't help the happy yap that escaped her when she saw another wolf snoozing off the afternoon heat. She took several quick steps forward before hesitating, her ears swivelling restlessly as she forced herself to think about her actions and observe her surroundings. No, there were no other wolves about, this time. She was safe. For now.

"Hail!" she called, feeling much more at ease with this obviously young and relatively small wolf - she was not nearly as intimidating as the male from earlier, or the fighting shewolves. "I'm alone. It's awful," she chirped, moving closer once more. She kept her stance loose and friendly, her tail hanging lazily between her legs.
Messages In This Thread
I have nobody to call my own. - by Carlotta - May 31, 2016, 09:24 AM
RE: I have nobody to call my own. - by Doe - May 31, 2016, 08:31 PM
RE: I have nobody to call my own. - by Carlotta - June 01, 2016, 11:02 PM
RE: I have nobody to call my own. - by Doe - June 02, 2016, 09:25 AM
RE: I have nobody to call my own. - by Carlotta - June 03, 2016, 04:28 PM
RE: I have nobody to call my own. - by Doe - June 03, 2016, 07:58 PM